Have you ever played your handheld in public?

have you ever played your handheld in public?

Attached: average v user.webm (480x480, 2.05M)

I own every portable. I only bring the gba micro + flash cart on long trips. It's small enough to not look like an autist.

It also helps that I look like a normal business man.

I wish I could be this confident

I used to play with my 3ds back in the day, but I dont really do this anymore because I would look like this if I played with my switch on the go. The 3ds is more classy

this man lives a happier life than I do

Pathetic. He looks like a total retard with his mouth open like that.

no, and no amount of reddit-imported "let people have fun!" posters will convince me otherwise.

Attached: 1639065231542.jpg (1500x884, 200.16K)

Doesn't look like he's jacking off to me

>average v user
>actually playing vidya
lmao

Yes. When I was a child.

he's actually spamming blacked threads

I play Diablo Immortal on the bus, does that count.

Rent free but it also made me laugh so I guess we're both faggots. And yes, but the last time I did so was probably with a Game Boy Color.

Yes and Churchfags told me to put it down to join their thing because I don't believe in Jesus / God hard enough. "I think I got another one!" he said on the phone to someone else. Fuck you and fuck your exploitation. YOU are the ones who will go to Hell.

Attached: 54214241.jpg (1920x1080, 135.04K)

>Ring
This guy got married, what's your excuse Any Forums?

"Let people have fun" cracks me up because I say the same thing when I'm drunk and throwing bricks through bank windows

kek

i don't have a BAC

Yes, on a plane, but then it wasn’t as comfy as I thought it was gonna be so I switch to listening to music and falling asleep.

The only time I go outside is to go to work where I wouldn't even get much time to play anything anyway

its on his middle finger, retard.

This guy clearly has parkinson's, he isn't a GAMER.

Only kids and poor people have the ability to have time to play handhelds in public. The rest of us drive.

I'm about to be parkin' your sons on my dick

>this is the average /gif/ user
he's so excited too

Attached: waltjrvomiting.jpg (500x434, 48.96K)

>making fun of a literal retard

Isn't that basically every interaction on Any Forums?
I laugh even harder at the retards who pretend to be above it and not retarded