Do your friends support your gaming habits?

Do your friends support your gaming habits?

Attached: 9FC7F654-8389-460F-99FC-F039660B7D85.png (716x1030, 1004.52K)

faggot tendie has no social skills, typical

I can barely force myself to play games nowadays, there are no gaming habits in me anymore.

>friends

Im starting a new job in 2 weeks, so I thought I might just complete a couple of games I always wanted to, or play something dedicated online. 4th day of watching stuff on yt/twitch/streaming services, and I am yet to play anything. I just wish I could enjoy games like I used to.

>my friends Destiny/COD addicts who play several hours a day
>one of my friends is trying to quit his MP gaming habit because its ruining his life
>I play the odd 20-40 hour single player game every few months then have a break

>friends
?

…Friends?

If this person were actually confident about this they wouldn't be desperately posting it to reddit for approval.

>LGBTIQAWF+ group
>Mental issues
Color me surprised

Attached: img.png (472x471, 84.37K)

>Friends

The only friend I had was this girl I knew who hung out with me alot and I had to fucking ghost her because she was getting attached and told me she liked me. Like yeah I think you're a great personality and cool to hang out with but you're just way too muscular and boyish for me. Don't get me wrong those are good traits to have, for a friend. But for a relationship I want a girl a bit more... Feminine and submissive who wears makeup.

She is probably submissive in bed tho.

>coworkers
>friends

What do you think they say about him when he's not around? When I was at a call center years back and we went to the bar after work and all the other normie employees always made fun of the 3DS guy who sat there playing pokemon and animal crossing the whole time after he'd leave.

Probably just that he's weird, and they almost certainly saw this post because he's the kind of guy to brag about Reddit karma too

>friends
LOL
LMAO

Exact same situation for me. Also used to work in a call center, shy geeky guy used to play 3DS at work events, when he'd leave normies would mock him foe being weird. He was actually really funny and when you get him to open up though.

My friends' family always provide fresh new players to games we played the living hell out of when we were their age, like Rust
Feels good to dust off the cobwebs from old games to show them to the newer generation, and we're not even that much older than them

You are gay, you could have fixed her.

I've noticed from work the people who gossip the most are the ones whom are the biggest faggots that nobody likes and everyone shittalks behind their backs.

Attached: 1503786178968.png (685x452, 412.48K)