The lukester

the lukester

Attached: luke_ss01.jpg (1920x1080, 620.11K)

this is just zoomer ken

holy crap lois its jake paul

Hadouken

Attached: 20220612_071727.jpg (1200x675, 173.26K)

Fuck you guys. I like him. I just hope we get this outfit back in 6.

Attached: Luke_Story_Still_0.png (1024x576, 1.07M)

I feel like people are trying to find reasons to still shit on him even though he's pretty awesome in 6. His design and personality are so much better than 5.

A lot of the Luke hate feels kind of forced.

how do i learn how to play street fighter?

It is forced.
There's a bunch of reasons to hate him in 5 but I haven't seen a single reason for 6. He's just a dork who's also cocky as hell.

spam fireballs

Attached: 1654877490867551644285107871634.png (963x916, 1.65M)

play street fighter. have your brain on while you fight. record yourself. watch your losses. see what works. stop doing what doesnt work.

Hop on fightcade, find someone who's willing to beat your ass for 3 hours straight and get your ass beat for 3 hours straight

what's fightcade?

my problem with street fighter is that it just feels clunky. like you can't chain most basic attacks. in most games, you can chain let's say 3 light punches in a row. in street fighter, from what I read today, to chain anything you basically need to cancel animations to go into a super move in a smooth fashion.

what the fuck.

Just go pick up Strive till 6 comes out.

what's the reason they made him so arrogant?

He's American? They're arrogant and cocky.

shouldn't americans like this period where japs don't represent you as turbo-mutts?
won't be long before the new generation has no such delusions

ye s I know but to make such an arrogant ass the star of the game is a curious choice

>luke
what a soulless fucking name

Well he's not super arrogant, not like in 5. He's just cocky and having a good time fighting.

Attached: indian joker luke.png (1480x837, 918.25K)

Funny thing is, he's not even that arrogant. ken is way more fucking arrogant and disrespectful even to people who don't deserve it and people adore Ken while Luke is less cocky and only an asshole to evil people who make light of hurting or killing people or people who are assholes themselves but people act like he's just shitting on everyone.

The thing people always forget to mention about learning SF is that every major iteration of the series is significantly different from all the others. Even just looking at the final editions of each, a group of games like Super Turbo, Alpha 3, Third Strike, Ultra IV, and V Championship Edition are very different from each other, and 6 is looking to be very different from all of those despite taking mechanical inspiration from all of them. Yes, some staples like links and anti-airs and hitconfirming crouching Medium Kick into fireball and all that all exist, but even just Ryu himself is very different across each of those games once you get beyond the basics.

So really, just learn Street Fighter or fighting games in general with whatever game you think looks the most fun. People play Super Turbo, Alpha 3, and Third Strike on Fightcade which is free, so if any of those look fun then try them out.