Nintendo insider claims a new mainline Fire Emblem game has been ‘finished for over a year’

archive.ph HGO6p
What the fuck is wrong with bingtendo?

Attached: Nintendo insider claims a new mainline Fire Emblem game has been ‘finished for over a year’ VGC.png (1200x1244, 1.23M)

>Emily rodgers, who has a strong track record of accurate Nintendo reportings
Oh yeah? What were those reportings?

If we humor that this could actually be real, they probably don't want it to overshadow Three Hopes and are using this down time to really polish it, which was a major problem with Three Houses

They do this all the time.

Pls don't be Three Houses artist. I want an actual good artist, please. And no frog artist.

these same people said they had a metroid prime trilogy finished like 5 years ago. you cant trust a troon to be able to tell whats real

it was a problem that it had time to be polished, or are you trying to say it was rushed

>Emily Rogers

She's been doing this for over a decade at this point.

Attached: Emily Rogers 2011 leaks.png (809x2817, 318.32K)

The rumor sounds like bullshit anyways, why do some soulless Awakening-style anniversary game when that demographic is just playing Heroes

3H has obvious cut corners, reused maps, one very undercooked route etc.

I'm surprised they don't squeeze these out yearly. I doubt they take long to make.

Doesn't Nintendo know that I have money to give them specifically to play a new FE?!

>Emily Rogers
Why are people still listening to her at this point?

I want Edelgard to step on me

>Emily Rogers

Remember when Mother 3 was slated to come out in like 2015?

Good times.

Attached: Emily Rogers Mother 3.jpg (611x828, 41.47K)

>Makes so many Fire Emblems that they have to hold off on releasing finished projects so they don't compete against each other
>Still wont acknowledge F-Zero after 20 years
I wish Fire Emblem had stayed dead ten years ago

>Emily Rogers

Today.... I will remind them.

Attached: Nintendo NX Leakers BTFO.jpg (3934x4091, 1.63M)

"finished" could just mean "in a playable state from start to finish". There's obviously always room for more polish like balancing and getting rid of bugs.

they obviously haven't finished a new fire emblem game, it's just dumbass making shit up

Isn't Nintendo sitting on an Advance Wars remake because they don't want to associate with the Russia-Ukraine conflict?

Wait, weren't MercurySteam actually working on their Metroid Fusion remake pitch at the time of that first post? The one that got them hired on to make Samus Returns?

Attached: 1635480448368.jpg (1280x720, 527.13K)

Googled it and they were, production on the prototype started in early 2015 and while it was rejected it got talks started for Samus Returns.

Why would Intelligent Systems make an F-Zero game?