D&D

Is it worth getting into?

Attached: file.png (640x640, 713.69K)

Same as any tabletop
You get out of it what you put in

Why are you asking here, if you want to know about tabletop go to /tg/ and ask them (don't mention dnd specifically or you will be met with contrarian shitposting).
Yes btw, ttrpgs are much more fun than videogames with the right friends.

download the basic rules from their website and find a group

As a table top? No. THat shit is cringe as fuck. Please don't become some sad pathetic neckbeard actually dressing like an elf and imagining you're killing a dragon.

As a game because the game is based on DnD world? Like Baldur's GAte? Sure.

Attached: Abdel Adrian.png (350x550, 414.24K)

If you have friends to play, yes. If you don't, it will only make you suffer more.

>this loser never had friends he could sit around a table with

Attached: 1648151880679.png (749x718, 295.73K)

it's a fun game if you play it with friends who are also into it. check out your local game stores, they might have groups that meet weekly

Farquaad kill yourself as soon as possible, no one on this board likes you.

Imagine playing DND in (((current year))). Have fun with your troons telling you to respect your characters pronouns.

maybe don't play with randoms online

You will never be an elf.

You clearly like me enough to follow me into every thread to derail it and give me attention and talk about me.

>playing with trannies
do people actually do this?

you will always be a facetious loser

BECMI...
Home...

you know that you can choose a group to join with people you like
or even create your own group
no one's forcing you to play with random troons.

cringe is jerking off to hentai and lewd game mods, shit posting about muh 2d women 3d are gross yucky

I will always live in your head rent free.

Attached: why-are-you-so-obsessed-with-me-gif-25.gif (450x275, 796.06K)

>follow me into every thread
Believe me, I would like to avoid you as much as possible, but sadly you like Skyrim and also appear in other TES threads to shitpost about how much you hate older games, so you are shoved in my face much like modern media shoved trannies and niggers everywhere.

Embarrassing

You're so obsessed with me. It's hilarious you know everything about me and memorize every single one of my posts when I don't even know who you are. Get a life.