Any other blackpotioned bosmercels ever travel to Morrowind for some easy dunmer pussy...

Any other blackpotioned bosmercels ever travel to Morrowind for some easy dunmer pussy? I hear the girls there are really easy and will fuck you even if you're a sub 5 bosmer tallcel like me. From what I heard the house of earthly delights in Suran is a good place to start.
It's such fucking bullshit that bosmer stacies only go for short wood elf chads. If you're over 5 foot 4 it's over.

Attached: TESIII_Fargoth.png (250x417, 223.71K)

>be ugly
>have big dick
The dilemma of being an orccel

The house of earthly delights has zero dunmer girls in it and the owner is a human. Despite the memes, you will barely find any dunmer girls in Morrowind that display promiscuous behavior. You will find a human female however that falls in love with a dunmer male and an easy khajit wife.
It's a meme and you haven't played the game.

Dunmer women will canonically fuck anything with a pulse, so I imagine Morrowind is a prime destination for incels in the ES universe.

Not to mention if you aren't a chief you have zero (0) chance of getting any pussy as an orc.

im an imperial but i managed to get a job as a taxman in some backwater shithole in vvardenfell with a qt3.14 dark elf gf. we're all gonna make it bro.

>Not to mention if you aren't a chief you have zero (0) chance of getting any pussy as an orc.
bro your rape?

IIRC Rape falls under "stealing" (under the logic that all females are property) and thus prohibited under the Code of Malacath.

I suppose non-Orc females are a kind of legal grey area to Orcs, not to mention not all Orcs follow the code of Malacath. But in general, Orcs only get pussy if they are a chief.

Yet, you will barely find a dunmer women in the actual game Morrowind that displays promiscuous behavior. It's a meme and the only source you will cite on it disproves it.
You don't even play the fucking game.

Attached: 1382037350599.jpg (807x1024, 172.98K)

Starfield will never have deep lore like this.

I played Morrowind at release you nigger.

None of the ES games ever directly show or discuss Women behaving promiscuously or suggestively at all. But several books (mostly from newer games, I will admit) say that Dunmer women have high libido and fuck around for the first 100 years or so.

M'aiq believes Khajiit are never incels. Khajiit males have too beautiful of manes and spiked penises which will attract any sadomasochistic woman.

the code of malacath is incel cope and it's fitting because only incels live in strongholds

>None of the ES games ever directly show or discuss Women behaving promiscuously or suggestively at all.
zoom zoom
Daggerfall has literal prostitutes hanging around in taverns. Their faction wasn't implemented, but the sprites are still there.

Watch the jannies are gonna flip over highly pixelated booba

Attached: DF-npc-Prostitute_13.png (400x300, 5.52K)

>be imperial jailer
>task to keep guard over orsimer woman
>she's pretty cute for an orc
>try to get her to do some "favors" for me
>she refuses
>decide to starve her until she agrees to marry me
>she actually does it the madlass

canonically sucks and fucks an imperial btw

Attached: 600px-MW-npc-Thavere_Vedrano[1].jpg (600x600, 105.88K)

Okay, I played DF but forgot about that. Also the temple of Dibella. But it wasn't a central theme even in that game.

>But several books
Cite them. Because there is only the daggerfall book with the jokes (old ass lore) and Barenziah, which disproves this idea.
There are books of all kinds of women fucking around, and lore of other non-mer women being sluts as well as non-mer women in the game fucking dudes, it's not a dunmer-exclusive thing. You are just repeating a big meme.
If you played the game you'd already tell OP how wrong he is about the house of earthly delights.

>Cite them. Because there is only the daggerfall book with the jokes (old ass lore) and Barenziah, which disproves this idea.
>There are books of all kinds of women fucking around, and lore of other non-mer women being sluts as well as non-mer women in the game fucking dudes, it's not a dunmer-exclusive thing. You are just repeating a big meme.
>If you played the game you'd already tell OP how wrong he is about the house of earthly delights.
have sex

Attached: latest[1].png (345x337, 126.6K)

Congrats, you found one NPC.
Shall we proceed to talk what sluts breton women are based on this one?

Attached: ScreenShot 2.jpg (1280x960, 144.81K)

>nooo the heckin breterinos!
here's the difference between you and me, i'm not defending the honour of fictional whores in a children's game. you prolly start these threads too just because you didn't feel persecuted enough LMAO

Attached: 745[1].png (327x316, 210.62K)

I mean, the entire Breton race are Merish man on human female rape babies so think of that what you will.

>5/10 at best tavern girl was looking at me the other day
How do I tell her I'm not interested?

Attached: Morrowind_-_Manual_-_Breton.png (250x212, 66.68K)

>have sex
Make me

And then there is the (human) witch that sleeps with various men and curses them with magic afterwards that you find around Caldera.

*transmogrifies you into a dark elf whore*
have fun sucking and fucking the taxman

That's what the naked dude claims.
She claims he tried to rape her.

The game never tells you who is actually telling the truth.

I hope she sees this bro

she's probably too busy taking that big hlaalu cock to notice tho LMAO

Orcs rape dunmer daily no cap

Do you thing anyone in the elder scrolls universe has a fart fetish?

Attached: 1637519313340.jpg (1024x963, 78.54K)

No.
It's insane just how incapable Any Forumstards are of perceiving when a book is written by an unreliable narrator.

What is the elder scrolls equivalent of skinnyfat white tech workers who date asian women

t. Assmad Merish rape baby

Dovahkiin when I play Skyrim.

Nah dunmers are into some freaky demon worshipping shit, some goth Dunmer thot is probably gonna trap your soul in a gem then use it as a dildo

Attached: 1616551882159.jpg (888x899, 89.99K)

You are literally admitting to having a cuckold fetish right now.

Why are Dumner women into necrophilia?
It is the only time Dumner men get stiff near a woman.

Crassius for sure

I'm not the one literally seething over his entire race being a product of cucking.