I still play this game, you should too!

I still play this game, you should too!

Attached: EGS_Nioh2TheCompleteEdition_KOEITECMOGAMESCOLTD_S2_1200x1600-3af607bc038a6726c3a14dbc376ad85f.jpg (1200x1600, 498.19K)

>30 whole dollarydoos

Attached: 1PEw.gif (450x253, 2.32M)

I used to think he was sheathing the blade for some reason.

unemployed?

No, it's just a bit more then it's worth is all.

its literally has the deepest best sp action combat of any game

And then you find that the most optimal way to play is just grinding until you get the required set and then spamming the same attack.
user is right, Nioh 2 is $30 too expensive.

Gameplay? not interested, I play for the immersion and the roleplay (not DnD rules, that's why I love Souls, fuck tolkien btw)

thats called brute forcing, and cheesing your way through levels/bosses.
The game can be played at an appropriate level accordingly

if i wanted to fight i'd play a real action game, which are also significantly cheaper

name them

>brooo play this boring offline mmo that makes you grind for skills
No thanks. I will keep playing real action games. Kill yourself niohcuck

This. I can just get Devil May Cry 1/3 or Ninja Gaiden Black for way cheaper, or emulate something for free.

>The game can be played at an appropriate level accordingly
Until you want to try NG+ and you find that you need to engage on minmaxing.

if i wanted to fight i wouldn't be playing video games

>action fag thinks he is """"""""fighting"""""" in singleplayer

kekked, these are the same guys that seethe at fighting games, the truth is Nioh build variety is perfect for a singleplayer game and if you want """""""""""balance""""""""""" you should play a multiplayer game (which suck most of the time because of esport faggotry trying to push balance nerfing everything that's actually fun to use)

>Nioh build variety is perfect for a singleplayer game

Attached: 1651822507970.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

Dark Souls but easy.

>Nioh build variety is perfect for a singleplayer game
False. Nioh is pretty much a Korean MMORPG grinder disguised as a singleplayer game.

>wants proper restricted balanced movesets
>doesn't engage in the nu school of fighting games
Never had to grind in Nioh and got pretty much everything I enjoyed to use

The truth is the game actually filters people who grind without a definitive goal, it's actually a game that traps people who mindlessly grind and thats the reason the loot system is so hated, people who fall too easily for pavlovian grinding get stuck grinding for some useless shit in the first 3 levels of the game and then blame the game, many such cases

>play Devil May Cry, grind souls to unlock core moves so you can actually play the game
>silence
>play God of War, grind souls to unlock core moves and proper weapon buffs so you're not trying to tickle enemies to death
>Play Bayonetta, grind halos to unlock moves so you can actually play the game, also buy some fetish outfits if you really feel like it
>silence
>Play Ninja Gaiden, grind souls to unlock moves and entire weapons so you can actually play the game
>silence
>Play Revengeance, grind currency to unlock actual core moves. like your only dodge, that are essential to playing the game as intended
>dead silence
>Play Nioh, grind amrita and weapons to unlock moves and optimize the weapons you like
>that's the limit to mouth off about and talk about those REAL action games

In DMC, Bayo, MGR and NG its not RNG dependant.

I am bro, have fun!

Attached: 1646870885108.png (875x215, 377.16K)

Devil May Cry, God of War, Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear Rising: by just playing the game you get the currency needed to unlock the rest of your moveset, which synergies with the game's difficulty curve.

>Nioh: spend thousands of hours grinding until you get the RNG loot you need for your build
>Once you get it, you only need to spam one or two attacks

I will soon, probably this year

dodging in mgrr is for cucks who cant parry
whole game is based around being as aggressive as possible. tell me how dodging is playing as intended

cringe