You're signing up for the overwatch 2 beta, right?

you're signing up for the overwatch 2 beta, right?

Attached: overwatch.png (590x680, 370.48K)

Didn't the beta happen already?
I played one game, saw it was exactly the same shit, and uninstalled

when will gundam evolutions release?

No I unironically deleted my Battle net account after the first Beta because I realized this game is going to be the same unfun shit but now Tank queue's are Artifically inflated thanks to them removing the other Tanks slot.

so is the game going F2P or is just the beta?

so what's the difference between this beta and playing overwatch right now? Aside from what they listed of course.

No

This. Gundam was 100x better than this shit.

Do I have to sign up AGAIN or did being a good goy the first time give me access to future betas

The PvP is free to play. The PvE might be paid. Apparently, the PvE has development trouble. Jeff Kaplan wanted to fix everything before pushing out the game, but Acti-Blizz leadership wanted them to push out the PvP then deal with PvE later. This led to him and other senior Overwatch staff leaving the company

i'm going to install it, rip the models and make coom with them

new character wont save the boring 5vs5 gameplay

no

yes

maybe

f2p garbage. From Blizzard, the shittiest game company in existence. No thanks.

I don't know.

This is f2p, meaning it will attract the worst humanity has to offer.

i still don't understand why they went from 6v6 to 5v5

Can you repeat the question?

>F2P
Dropped. All the browns and poorfags are going to come flooding in, and it's frustrating enough playing this dogshit with randoms.
Oh yeah, and smurfs are a big problem in this game.
I'll give it a couple years and see if the favela monkeys and chinks destroyed everything.

Don't forget the cheaters. It's tf2 all over again.

didint get in last time and i will be busy that day. ,oh well.

No. Woke Fatigue.

Only now you have to tard wrangle five faggots into playing their role, and you can't carry because of how much impact each player has. 5 slices of pie as opposed to 12.
And after six years of Blizzard's retardation I'm not holding my breath at any chance of them improving the solo queue experience.

Think I’ll pass.

Attached: FD4824DE-3165-4E75-8C02-B138582E0CD6.png (1920x1080, 256.58K)

Fuck off, play Paladins

Attached: Paladins.jpg (1361x2211, 432.41K)

They're working on improving supports, so that Ana isn't the only one with a decent kit. Moria for example is going to get a "skill" ability. I'm all for increasing hero skill ceilings by rewarding skill instead of hold button and win.