Friendly reminder: Every single one of these consoles have unanimously terrible emulation...

Friendly reminder: Every single one of these consoles have unanimously terrible emulation. If you've heard contrary opinions, it was the actual dev team of the emulator trying to defend themselves to internet strangers.
>Everything that isn't Mario 64 and OOT (which have PC EXEs now) doesn't work right, even first party Nintendo titles have terrible visual inconsistencies. Despite this an all black background for Crystal Shards is labeled "playable"
>PS2 is still a total piece of shit where not even all the core games work, let alone the massive library of obscure shit that has given the console it's long lasting appeal
>Xbox classic emulation falls apart once you actually do anything in game, boosting in jet set radio future, one of the first games that should get working, brings the emulator to it's fucking knees
>Ps3 emulation seems impressive at first, then you trigger a physics object in Demon Souls and wait 60 seconds to get control of the game again
Every single one of these consoles is only worth experiencing on original hardware as of 06/14/2022/

Attached: Shit emulators.png (1630x920, 592.02K)

i'm not buying your 25 years old console scalper

doesn't matter to me desu

Works on my machine.

Old hardware degrades over time. Emulation doesn't.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158.37K)

oh no the horror he lives close to a beach

Imagine being so fucking poor that you are forced to emulate games instead of playing on native hardware

>Old hardware degrades over time.
Works on my machine

For now...

And then it will get repaired or replaced. Are you literally retarded or something?

I'm not replacing hundreds of consoles and arcade systems.

Hey, OP. Sunk cost fallacy much?

Nobody was talking about you

i am playing silent hill 4 via xemu and it works just fine

Attached: 1629877744075.png (1920x1440, 2.09M)

use the GlideN64 core, fool

The cucklector FEARS the emulation.

m64p is fucking great for emulation, fool

Attached: CarlZFighters.jpg (640x480, 226.37K)

thank you

>B-But what about this N64 plugin it's good I swea-
Shut the fuck up. It's trash like the rest.

ParaLLel is fantastic. Stop using PJ64.

Tried it, doesn't fix all the games that perform terribly. I haven't used PJ in a decade.

>microsoft has literally perfect xbox and xbox 360 emulators
>can enhance games to 4k, even increase framerates
>only select games are supported because of licensing
god damn monkey paw