Daily Reminder That The Persona Ports Are Xbox/Windows Store Exclusive

>B-But the 2 day embargo!

Nope. Time's up. Koei Tecmo announced their game as a multiplat after the embargo of course, but not Atlus. Atlus has instead decked out all their social media platforms with images only mentioning Xbox/Windows.

Atlus Youtube channel with Xbox/Windows banner
youtube.com/c/atlus/videos

Japanese website for the remasters, which only mention Xbox and Windows
p-ch.jp/remaster/portal/

Persona 5 Royal Remastered Website which only mentions Xbox and Windows
p-ch.jp/remaster/p5r/

Atlus Twitter with the same Xbox/Windows banner
twitter.com/Atlus_West

Persona 25th Anniversary video which only mentions Xbox/Windows
twitter.com/Atlus_West/status/1536178338217111552 (English)
twitter.com/p_kouhou/status/1536151555870957573 (Japanese, btw this is PINNED on the Persona PR account)

These are not coming to PS5 (nor PS4) or Steam (or Switch I should add). Xbox and Windows Store only.

Attached: xbopersona.png (1173x1722, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/23165846/persona-5-royal-4-golden-3-portable-ps5-steam-nintendo-xbox-release-date
pushsquare.com/news/2022/06/xbox-appeared-to-embargo-ps5-ps4-versions-of-some-showcase-games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In case anyone didn't know, it's already known the games will be coming to PS5 and Steam. OP is just spreading false information.

>Switch owners beg for P5 for fucking years

>PS owners beg for P4G on PS4 since the Steam release

>Xbox just swings it's dick around and gets all of that plus P3P exclusively

Oh this is just too based.

Microsoft being desperate and paying for marketing and temporary exclusivity
That’s it

Show me the official Atlus post that says these are coming to PS5 and Steam. I'll wait.

You’re forgetting the part where Phil had to use daddy’s money to get what he wanted
Real persona fans have a PS4 and a vita to play the series.

>a couple emails sent out by mistake
VS
>all the contrary evidence in OP
Keep coping snoy

This
If Xbox puts fucking Halo on Steam and not the Windows store, why would Persona be any different, especially when Atlus’ PC games: Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5 Strikers, Catherine, SMT 3 HD, Soul Hackers 2, etc., are all on Steam and not the windows store
It’s just Any Forums jumping to conclusions and overreacting like Any Forums always does

Yeah ok, but why they are porting a version specfically made for an underpowered portable system from 2004 instead of the others.
That's the fuck up thing.

MS locks Japanese games into the Windows Store all the time.
Nier Automata had the Windows Store exclusive "fixed" port, Taiko no Tatsujin is Windows Store exclusive, RPG Time is Windows Store exclusive.

One thing I found curious is that usually on the anniversary site when something gets announced the next square will be updated to include a date of what month that next announcement will be (i.e. 2022/4) however when the site was updated for this the next square just says "Coming Soon"

Attached: 1655236586285.jpg (1080x527, 182.82K)

user one minute on google would have been worth more than a ton of dumb links and logic leaps.

polygon.com/23165846/persona-5-royal-4-golden-3-portable-ps5-steam-nintendo-xbox-release-date

It's been confirmed already by Atlus itself.

Show me the official post then.
That Press Kit contained an error and accidentally listed PS5. It's the only reason PS4 would be skipped but Xbox One wouldn't be.

Oh no no no no

Should've made this thread yesterday OP, could've gotten more than a handful of (you)s before your thread died a pitiful death on page 10.

You’re really desperate to try and keep games to yourself
But I thought that kind of behavior was frowned upon here

user do you also believe the Earth is flat by any chance?

Atlus put out a press release that have not been rescinded. Publications all over the world have reported the fact and no correction have been issued by Atlus

It's coming to Steam (and PS5). Stop making up conspiracy theories to justify reality.

Wrong.

So where is the official announcement for those versions? Koei Tecmo already announced Wo Long for PS/PC as well.
Why do a recording with the voice actors for videos that only mention Xbox/Windows?
Why deck all the social medias out in Xbox/Windows only pictures when you know you're just gonna have to update it all again in a day?

Because Microsoft is desperate and paid for that shit

PS4 – but it would appear you weren’t supposed to know for at least 48 hours. It seems that the Redmond firm enforced embargoes on some of its partners, including Atlus and Koei Tecmo. We received press releases from both publishers, embargoed until 6PM BST today, preventing us from mentioning the PlayStation ports.

pushsquare.com/news/2022/06/xbox-appeared-to-embargo-ps5-ps4-versions-of-some-showcase-games

6pm BST was 3 hours ago and atlus hasn't publicly said anything nor have they updated any websites, it's not happening

It's been 48 hours. Where's the announcement?

I can't believe I'm wasting my time with a round-earther.

This board is beyond hope. You people are sick in the head.

Eat the disc, snoy

Yeah I'm thinking Persona 25th ends with Persona 6 exclusive to Xbox Series and PC.

Attached: Yakuza Phil.jpg (960x738, 120.22K)

You’ve literally never played a persona or yakuza game until you started pretending to be a fan when Phil started throwing daddy’s money around
Stay out of my fanbases

What the fuck is so special about these goddamn games? It looks like a fucking typical boring storyshit JRPG with some goddamn teen drama trash?
Ugh.

>Real persona fans have a PS4 and a vita to play the series.
Personafags are a blight on the franchise
t.DDSchad

>Real persona fans have a PS4 and a vita to play the series
ha

>storyshit
Hi acfag

Still waiting for the HD remaster of DDS 1/2 and Raidou

schizo

Will you eat shit if you're proven wrong in the future?

>source: my ass and/or a faggot gaming journo's ass

It's not on PS4?? sony does not care

Morgana and Teddie kneeling to EKUSUBOXSU.

Source: the numerous outlets who were all sent press releases from atlus saying it's also coming to PS5 and steam

Atlus is quite possibly the most based company in existence and have caused more seethe than any other company before it

>Still waiting for the HD remaster of DDS 1/2 and Raidou
Emulate it. PCSX2 r5875 emulates DDS without any of the blur you see in the other versions of PCSX2. Im actually playing through DDS 2 on my Fold 3 phone right now.

>xbox
>dick
LOL xbox made the full transition, it only has an axe wound now retard

Attached: 1642537236977.jpg (773x505, 265.54K)

According to an interview with an XboxEra guy, Microsoft had been trying to get Atlus to port over Persona for awhile, and Atlus just isn't set up to do multiple ports at once (which is why only P5G has a date of October for hitting Xbox/PC while P3P and P4G are TBD). From what he thinks, only reason the other ports aren't announced is cause Atlas can't work on all of them at once

Damn. Thank goodness for RPCS3. I'm not switching OS for persona 5.

stand down, xdrone

Persona and Yakuza had bad fanbases even prior to anything to do with consolewars, to be fair.

I have the ps2 versions and I could emulate but im a filthy trophyfag that likes to add to my plat collections