What's the appeal?

What's the appeal?

Attached: 71otyq1xFNL._SY550_.jpg (400x550, 47.26K)

Sex mods

you get to live a normal life where things go well for a change
it's like a wealthy person simulator

having sex and starving your people to death

>What's the appeal?

Attached: 71otyq1xFNL._SY550_.jpg (160x265, 19.96K)

Lets me fuck and impregnate hebes

So if I somehow have all Sims 4 DLCs, will it be as enjoyable as Sims 2 and 3 with all it's DLCs installed?

make a big doll house, realize there's NO GAMEPLAY, get bored, repeat after 6-12 months

Sims is that game that you play for like a week and then don't touch again for years. It's moderately fun to build a house and simulate a family (with the optional nude mods) and maybe fuck some shit up and light some shit on fire.

the pancakes.

Attached: the-sims-4-pancake-bob.png (720x340, 231.19K)

Millenial power fantasy sim

cuck simulator

Furries

pregnancy

Coom mods.
Some of the DLCs are so shit they have an option to turn off their effects in the menu. I pirated the game with all of them and it's fine.
Sims 3 was better, both with the coom aspect and the base game aspect. Especially with the smooth patch existing and fixing the retarded lag problem.

Attached: sims 2 addons.jpg (600x800, 136.59K)

>Sex mods
I hope you're not using mods from THAT place.

Playing as a slave in a game while being a slave within the "irl" game

For me it's erasing all female sims and making all the Sims in the game incestous dads that love fucking their sons. Some are incestuous brothers that love fucking their twin or older or little brother.

My latest family is a revamped version of some poor guys I had in which I got bored of them being just "poor" and living in a ghetto so i made them trailer trash and thus needed a trailer trash redesign.

Attached: 06-09-22_2-06-44 AM.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

the cunny sex mods

Oh shit im sorry

twinkie house

Josman hasn't been relevant in the realm of gay incest sex in decades.

Attached: 06-08-22_2-38-28 AM.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

My life may suck but then there’s this faggot and I feel slightly better about myself.

Making all the girls piss themselves for my kinks.

But my life is great

Attached: 06-08-22_2-41-31 AM.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)