Post your criticism of the game without resorting to name fagging and schizo speals

Post your criticism of the game without resorting to name fagging and schizo speals.

Attached: ffxiv_09222021_205120_351.jpg (2560x1440, 919.01K)

dogshit gameplay

It's an MMO.

It's a MMORPG

Explain.
And?

Attached: 1655235556362.png (436x301, 39.34K)

all MMOs are shit by design

yeah this
played it with some friends for the first time recently because im a fan of this series
didn't even feel like final fantasy. its just walking around doing braindead objectives like some shitty chinese mobile game. coming straight from IX to this was crazy

People are fucking braindead cattle. Frontlines got to be the worst PvP mode I've ever played. People are playing like literal retards and start crying when you tell them to group up. Like holy fuck, how hard is it for you to group up and fight the leading team you niggers?

1. Its not open world like WoW but zone based.
2. Interface looks trash
3. Story has nothing to so with old FFs class fantasies
4. 0 possible immersion because people driving around in cars

Acknowledging that you are playing an MMO and seeing no issue with that showcases that you are already far beyond reason. All I can do is feel pity for you people.

Attached: mpv-shot0019.jpg (1440x1080, 242.8K)

When they make you fight sponges or a few random like toads that are your level I feel this However in dungeons and bosses I'm really enjoying it oddly enough

Shit criticisms. V VII and X are based..
Not a criticism.
Nobody cares chinky.

Let me guess, you hate MOBAs for no reason too?

Lol frontlines is random. You win based off spawns just try not to run out and get stun locked try and bait them in

Yes.

Attached: mpv-shot0018.jpg (1440x1080, 310.79K)

Almost no choices to make with your character except for how they look. There's nothing resembling builds at all and every job has one correct way to play.

Attached: ffxiv_05012022_214505_995.jpg (1440x2560, 1.97M)

>liking WoW

>asks for criticism
>asks people not to be faggots or schizos about their criticism
>is a fag and a schizo himself
fuck off back to WoW; we never wanted you.

>Elf pally in ishgard
Literally me but I chose male and white

Want the panthean armor so bad

nice elezen

MMORPGs are a predatory videogame genre, the electronic equivalent of a hamster wheel.

Housing is in a terrible state and needs immediate fixing
Character creation needs MUCH more love generally, but especially Viera and Hrothgar
Also the game needs better ways of keeping track of your collectibles and muuuuch more space in the glamour dresser
And finally, make more challenging 4 man or solo content, kinda like what heroics are in WoW

Other than that, 10/10 game

Guy who just got done with HW here, my biggest issue is becoming less and less noticeable, for what it's worth. I think the writing is unfocused at times, by that I mean plot points will be introduced and I know for a fact they'll be touched on later in a significant way, most of the time.
But sometimes, it's clear they set something up, got caught up with really cool shit, and are forced to just wrap an old thread up just for the sake of not leaving it open.
Like the Sultana's assassination and Raubahn's imprisonment. Really cool plot point and I was really invested in what was gonna happen. After doing so much of the main HW quest, I was actually excited to take a break when the game went "oh, wait. That's still happening" because I wanted to know where it was going. But it all gets strangely and unsatisfying handwaved and Raubahn looks like such a fucking cuck loser. It's the worst it's been by far in that instant, but it's also becoming a far less frequent issue as the writing becomes tighter.

>1. Its not open world like WoW but zone based.
>when wow is nothing but zones even the chat is limited to zones

Attached: 1611318634717.png (1518x1439, 751.87K)

I tried WoW and FFXIV. I can't tolerate playing MMOs. A lot of things about MMOs are not fun for me.

The game legitimately feels like shit to play unless you use things like XIValexander, VPNs, or live in japan. when you play the game consistently it's hard to notice but after coming back from a break the very first thing I notice is how hilariously unresponsive everything is. Leaving AoE circles a full second before only to get clipped anyway, skills taking forever to actually go, ect ect.

Lol at the start of heavensward I was torn between wanting to know more about the dragon song war vs locating the other scions. Also raughban cutting the lalafell in half was amazing