Medicine gives you temporary buffs!

>medicine gives you temporary buffs!

Attached: 1654606922674.jpg (596x1024, 194.59K)

Average american

Man hand lolol

kill all americans

>temporary buffs in the short term with long term debuffs overall
ftfy OP

The pills that make you ill

what debuff does medicine give you?

Where's the HRT?

why is mental illness so accepted and talked about in America? It seems like every high schooler nowadays is on some sort of pill or taking therapy or some shit

average American

>vistaril and trazodone
I manage a psych ward and this bitch is probably a victim of inpatient psychiatric stabilization, those are prescribed as PRN medication for every patient who isn't allergic to them and they are discharged on them 90% of the time.

>CataclysmDDA.jpg

To think that I thought I was fucked up for occasionally having a migraine.

it isn't. Its just that trannies overshare everything about their lives to anyone who even looks at them. They have no shame.

What's with trannies and not keeping their fingernails painted correctly?

because psychiatrists make up imaginary illnesses and then sell you the "remedy" for it

Not that user, but are you fucking retarded. Go on addy for any period of time and then see if you are addicted or not, if you can even function without it or not. Now combine that with everything else she takes. There's no way she will ever be able to get off most of those in her life time. And for every side effect, the doctors just prescribe more. Why not, more money for them.
>medicine
That's what we tell kids 'drugs' are. So they will think these are 'ok' for some fucking reason. Going from your example it seem that works.

Nigger that dude is so fucking hopped up on drugs he probably shakes like a loose wheel.

MEDS NOW!

Smoking weed is bad for you!
But this is Absolutely necessary and legal!

part of it is reverse pendulum swing of it being ridiculously stigmatized for a very long time, part of it is the public is forced by the countless school shootings by kids who are ironically often fucked up by docs playing darts with psych meds to make them into perfect children.

some of that shit is real, brain scans of schizophrenics with visual hallucinations show actual activity in their occipital lobes when they are hallucinating. But other shit is throwing a pill at a problem that would better be solved with actual therapy and guidance instead of drugs

DUDE WEED LMAO

Uppers, Downers, Atarax, Anti-addiction meds... What a fucking combo eh.

you can't get someone to help you even if you pay them?

Attached: 1655233702045.jpg (429x410, 20.59K)

before asking why something is accepted in America, you must first ask "is this profitable? and for whom?"

Amazing, you can literally solve all this by going to church and being physically active and not eating processed foods.

If you have money then you can get good one-on-one therapy and you probably don't have the added stress of weighing rent, food, and mental health services that most insurance in the US doesn't cover for shit. It's usually poor fucks who also have issues that are screwed

bot thread

Take drugs to not question taking drugs.
Yep, totally healthy.

U can just ignore most of those lol

Even with all its flaws, America is still the leading superpower of the world and your irrelevant shithole countries rely on us.

Sounds like something a racist would do. No thanks.

>going to church
Yeah, I guess you wouldn't be distracted by psychological issues if you're too busy diddling children

lol
lmao

big pharma pushing drugs to hook up gullible americans into paying for their own destruction. Every adult ameican is either on opioids or SSRIs.
>there is no way your body reacts naturally to a fucked up society we live in
>YOU are the problem
>now take your meds
also there is no bigger meme than (((therapy)))

Attached: 1654292440801.png (753x707, 2.05M)

What does me having a migraine have to do with America?

how do you see america in 50 years?

Nah people not dying early as much anymore has left many more defective genes to continue on. Very doubtful that religion isn't already corrupt. They are literally worshiping a dead jew.

remind me again why gas prices are high

I live in the US, that's how I know it's actual problems, not the meme "wow they eat THAT in walmart" meme shit that you see. I'd rather not be anywhere else because I can make money here and that solves most all of your issues.

DUDE
MEDS
LMAO

>imaginary illnesses
lmao I wish. unfortunately growing up in America with unrestricted access to the internet does give zoomers many real illnesses

Attached: 1650049021796.webm (1220x914, 2.65M)

Based, fuck shitskin third worlders and faggot euros like watch their women being fucked by goatfuckers

Attached: A883766B-6E6A-4F46-9808-E7BAEE71876F.jpg (665x461, 34.38K)

Only one i'm on of that whole bunch is Zoloft and it helped me out of a multi year depressive slump
I now have a steady job after going back to college
Prolly a bad idea to take all of that at once though

Attached: 1475715647753.jpg (300x400, 22.98K)

It isn't, none of this is to fix mental illness it is to sell pills and therapy.

>MKUltra glow campaigns give zoomers brain damage
well I guess you can count it as an illness

>2 anxiety meds AND a separate depression med

Attached: glitched shiggy.gif (180x180, 215.76K)

What is the game mechanic that if you make a mistake, you have to deal with the ramifications the whole playthrough? Like the virus in fallout 4 gives you a permanent debuff

Attached: bloody_sharia.jpg (229x377, 27.51K)