Starfield will have 1000 planets

Starfield will have 1000 planets
Fallout 3 will have 200 endings
Oblivion will have 200 handcrafted dungeons
None of the NPCs in the Oblivion E3 demo were scripted
Skyrim will have infinite quests
You can manipulate the economy in Skyrim

Attached: 1655186036642.jpg (1200x1596, 302.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hFcLyDb6niA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All proven facts

I believe him

>Starfield will have 1000 planets
very plausible because it's procedurally generated
>Skyrim will have infinite quests
true

can't really prove any of those wrong because i haven't played any of those lmao

He can't keep getting away with it. The truth catches up to everyone, just look at ol' Pete.

Other than the scripted npcs and the economy thing, all of those are true. F3 does have 200 endings, skyrim does have infinite quests, starfield does have 1000 planets

Do we know if entering a planet requires a loading screen or is it seamless?

They never address it but judging from the fact that landing on a planet involves a menu, it's definitely not seamless.

Its true. All of it.

Can you jump out of your ship while flying it and enter the vacuum of space with just you and your suit like in Star Citizen?

Well apparently you can land anywhere on the planet. I doubt it's fully seamless from start to finish. I'm assuming we can freely fly outside the orbit of the planet and look at pretty space then as we get closer you pass through a loading screen in mid to low orbit and we can then land anywhere.
I want to know if there are loading screens for cities. In the little we saw of the capital the place is swarming with npcs. Impressive if no loading screens

not seamless. limitations of their engine, you're forced to separate worldspaces with individual cells.

Attached: OHNONONONONO.webm (1280x720, 591.19K)

>Inb4 planets are some small ass areas or caves.

Admit it shazam, you wanted this. You crave this.

Attached: image_2022-06-14_155246704.png (459x271, 146.34K)

why do you love this guy so much?

Does their engine still have separate interior and exterior cells as a limitation? I stopped buying Bethesda games 10 years ago.

What am I looking at?

He said in an IGN interview just now that the decided early on to keep the space world and the planet world separate. May mean having a smaller ship land while a larger ship stays in orbit

Pretty sure the answer is going to be no.

How does he do it?

youtu.be/hFcLyDb6niA