How can we save Star Fox?

How can we save Star Fox?

Attached: 50F66AAC-B654-42C0-8764-D798B669F20D.png (1235x755, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2006/09/07/star-fox-command-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck were they thinking with command's design

Not even the Ace Combat team was able to make Star Fox good.

Wait until Miyamoto dies

Can't save something that was never good, people only know fox and falco from smash than the actual games.

I don’t like his design past 2001. He looks more and more like a autism as the years go by without any new video games. 1997 is literally the last time we saw him. Everything else is guest appearances, or fan makes, or side games, like Majora’s Mask is not a real Zelda game. In a real Zelda game, Link touches the triforce and fixes the world all in one wish from the heart. In games for LARPers, you have to go around doing all the hard work of talking to everyone individually and performing exorcisms yourself on people one town person at a time. Which one do you want more? I want the easy job thank you very much. Just give me starfox back.

Attached: 240E1EF4-1D39-4EA8-99DE-324A3AA610DA.jpg (577x188, 30.93K)

Kill it

This is an antichrist cope.
>we flooded your country with spics, niggers, and wetbacks, and now they all play Warcraft rumble, Diablo immortal, and candy crush, ha ha ha ha ha!
>we are adding this democratic fake vote and pretending like it is real!
>it’s all they will ever know, so it is all that you will get!

Attached: 280E7B8E-51D4-4430-A1AF-24E4487F2345.jpg (1200x666, 64.23K)

back to Any Forums

No, behave yourself, or YOU go to Any Forums, Beast.

Combine everything people liked about 64 and Assault and combine it into one.
>inb4 le anti-assault schizo shows up to ruin the thread

Also bring back Fay and Miyu

Attached: tumblr_ov9daaRo511u8bhp4o1_500.jpg (500x500, 96.45K)

This, but also let them be playable characters alongside Falco, Peppy, and Slippy.

also let me date Fay

Attached: dc6cc4c587dd26aedfa785c42b45d4fc (3).jpg (850x1202, 158.67K)

God his Command and Brawl designs are so bad

Get out. No killing Boy games with your lust.

Get Ian Flynn to write it

Furry franchises are always doomed to fail for the audience garnered is brainless children and soul-sickened hedonists. God created man in his image and likeness, not in the image of the mark of the beast. Humans channel the godly creation frequency, not animals or even anthropomorphs.

no

Attached: expression_collection_of_fay_by_yukina_namagaki_ddu4a2y-fullview.jpg (1280x972, 87.45K)

>Story
Andross once again is mustering his forces in an attempt to conquer Lylat. At the same time, a wurmhole has opened up that may contain clues about James McCloud's fate. Fox must balance his time, effort and resources between the two tasks. Will be explore the wurnhole, or will he fully focus on thwarting Andross? What secrets does the wurmhole contain?

>Gameplay
Somewhat similar to Star Fox 2, split between map control and classic Star Fox fighting and stage navigation. The ending depends on which tasks you focus on and your performance in each stage.

>New features
Playable Fay Spaniel and Miyu Lynx, for a total of six wingmates (Peppy, Slippy or Krystal will be permanently benched, not sure who yet)

Combo skills based on charge shots, bombs, boost, brake and roll. Classic example from 64: homing bomb (charge shot + bomb), new example: teleport (charge shot + boost), many combos available

Customizable Arwings for each pilot, from unlockable cosmetics to upgrades earned through each campaign

>Extras
Playable remake of the SNES Corneria stage

Mini campaign featuring the original Star Fox team, detailing the events on Venom surrounding James McCloud's disappearance

Mini campaign featuring Star Wolf, ending in a clash with Star Fox

Why'd they do that to his fucking head

Peppy retires from being a pilot, but still appears in the game

The design comes from kitsune masks, Imamura draws him like that.

Attached: NintendoDream.February2006.NewYears.Page_Takaya Imamura.jpg (1157x916, 348.17K)

Remake Star Fox Assault with graphics like Zero and add online multiplayer.
Add more maps, weapons, vehicles and characters, like Fay and Miyu

Then release a new game sorta like these guys envisioned

>this fox-like design is good but what if instead he looked like he had a fucking melted flan for a head

how does one get into the star fox series/lore? I've played 643D and the original star fox but thats it, I don't really understand how the alternate routes/planets work in those games though. which other games are worth playing and which ones are utter irredeemable trash? I like the whole space opera vibe and Wolf is cute.

Attached: 1618361158493.png (510x506, 179.7K)

More or less what I was thinking, either Peppy retires, Slippy stops being a shit pilot and goes full greasemonkey, or Krystal stays on comms because lol telepathy

idubbs looking rough these days

what the fuck were they thinking with command's anything?

Stop rehashing 64.

ign.com/articles/2006/09/07/star-fox-command-interview
At least he was a man of his word and they kept Fox looking like that for the rest of time just like he promised.

Well the first thing you need to understand is that Star Fox is actually a character driven series. Many "fans" don't realise this and end up thinking the games are bad (they're not). You have the Star Fox games which develop the story (64 > Adventures > Assault > Command). It's what I consider the core experience of Star Fox. The other games are either retellings of the "Lylat Wars" or a cancelled continuum in the case of Star Fox 2.

by selling the franchise to bamco since they're the only ones who did it right.

You heard me, get the fuck out you vaginal radical fantranny in Jesus Christ’s name. You sin and then blame others for sin, and then destroy videogames and America. Get out ugly beast.