Epic Store

Is EGS seeing any success in getting people to adopt? Even people outside of Any Forums shit on it. What's their plan?

Attached: EGS.png (1200x630, 41.3K)

>4%

Attached: 1587566695001.jpg (482x564, 55.26K)

the lawsuit absolutely crippled them

Steam is too dominant for Epic to try to take them down by giving away games every so often. They have to pay for exclusivity deals, rather than have their own games made for it, which rightfully only makes people despise them even more.

They'll never be a legitimate competitor to Steam bc Steam had too long to establish itself as THE PC gaming store and everyone else is too ill-equipped. If Xbox ditched the Microsoft Store they could probably compete, though for now they're on Steam too.

Documents from the lawsuit said that 7% of people who used EGS bought anything, and even then they mostly spent money on Fortnite. So kinda?

I can get free games on Steam so what's the point?

people outside Any Forums shit on them because they are losers, Any Forums shits on them because they are a chicom demoralizaion tool.

If their launcher and store wasn't complete dogshit I wouldn't mind using it. Loading my full game list lags the entire thing to hell. I actually regret claiming all this free shit I'm never going to play because it makes loading the 2 or 3 I'm interested in a pain in the ass to scroll to. There's just zero reason to buy a game on epic if it's on either gog or steam.

pretty sure that average non-autistic faggot will have both steam and EGS installed on their computer and use whatever they see fit.
i still dont understand why most of you people feel like you can have only one program installed.

games sell like absolute shit on it. it's a complete failure.

The Epic Trash Store kills everything it touches.

FF7R - flop
Stranger of Paradise - flop

Keep releasing shit 'exclusively' I guess based boi devs, and keep seeing your games flop. You can only get money releasing on Steam.

I've only downloaded free games or exclusives from EGS. I see no reason to buy something there that I can get on steam for the same or even comparable price.

EGS is a faggot fantasy dreamed up by Epic that they can get a stake in the PC market by using their infinite Fortnite money.

And as stated no, it hasn't fucking worked. But obviously they'll keep trying as long as Fortnite remains a money fountain.

It's a very long term strategy. They're giving things away for free to keep the kids with nothing to spend on their platform after Fortnight. When they're old enough to have spending money, the hope is that they stay with the platform where they've already built a library.

yeah that's why they are doing so well
oh wait

They should have made it their strategy to actually provide a client and service that isn't dogshit, instead of whatever they are doing now.

I got into fortnite because my brother and cousins(28-32 years old) were playing and invited me
ive completed 3 battlepasses and ill probably complete this season too, ive spent around 40usd on fortnite.

Seeing all the free games ive gotten it has crossed my mind to buy one or two, but i havent bought yet, only because there isnt a game that i really want to buy, there isnt a difference with steam in this regard

Attached: tim.png (258x229, 103.72K)

WHEN will SoP be on Steam

If they're running the same idea as with Nioh, then it'll come to Steam once the Complete Edition comes out packaged with all the DLC packs.

I just collect the free games. I don't even have the launcher installed.

This year Ive spent more on egs Than on steam.

So much cheaper and Nice discounts

You are all retards that sucks gabe cock

I'm a Steam stan. Epic could give every away single game ever made and Steam could sell them for $99 and I would still only use steam.

Did you redeem the card?