How are you enjoying Steam's Nextfest? Any good demos you've discovered?

How are you enjoying Steam's Nextfest? Any good demos you've discovered?

Attached: Untitled.png (617x623, 183.93K)

>spics

Signalis was surprisingly great

>beating people up
What happened to social distancing?

Where's the satire?

There is no satire. Wear a mask or I will fucking kill you.

Your political stance determines whether you contact and transmit this very real disease. That's why some mostly peaceful, but fiery "protests" are immune to it, while other unlawful riots aren't.

The point isn't that the rules are arbitrary, ineffective, and contradictory, the point is the find out how many people are retarded/fearful enough to do it and scold others for not doing it.

>2016: punch a nazi
>2022: punch a sane man

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

Is this a common thing in the cities? Morons chastising you because you won't wear a mask? I wouldn't know because I live remote.

sapiens is a good game on next fest

Y'all I'm literally shaking how could they do this to us?! Trumpbros we have to stop this!

yeah blah blah blah we're seething about this instead of playing video games or whatever, post the game name I want to play this

Is this a fake game? I just searched it an nothing came up.

Did Any Forums get the meme shot? Think anything bads going to happen to your health or is it really just a nothingburger?

It was social experiment

Notice how one led to the other. Almost like the nazi shit was gaslighted to make way for people to treat others like 'nazi's and feel so 'good' about it, they won't even notice being good little slaves.

But DON'T talk about that or you are a nazi. Those are the rules.

This board isn’t for playing video games, it’s for talking about them. Maybe you should go play the game and come back with something interesting to add instead of being a faggot.

I was forced to for work and I’m fine.

how are people dealing with the fact that there hasnt been mass death of people who got the shot btw? Its been 2 years

I dunno bro. Billions of vaccines have been given out in the last 100 years and the rate of serious problems or death is insanely low. I think everyone will be fine.

you know video games arent real life user, the second thing isnt actually happening

They make a game just to seethe about those of us who simply ignored covid, and WE'RE the fanatics? Lol. Lmao even.

same way they've been dealing with the "mass die offs of the vaccinated, hospital beds literally overflowing". Lefties really do know nothing, but projection, it's worthless to talk to you subhumans.

Because that's not the English title, search "Pulling no Punches".

No, I won't undergo any untested medical procedure unless it's my only hope to survive imminent death. Of the three men in my immediate family all three have had heart problems since they were vaccinated and while that isn't a significant sample size it's all I have to go on given how heavily the actual data is being suppressed. I don't know, but I feel confident in my decision to not take it.

If anything bad were to happen it would’ve already, most people would be fucking dead or contract Down syndrome like the obese men and women on Facebook were saying.

Still never got the vax. In fact the past few years has been my healthiest. Thanks to the cattle for masking up for free! At least you succeeded in keeping the common cold away from me.

>nothingburger
First of all, stop talking like a fag.
Second, it's still too early to know. It's a fact there are some pretty bad side effects for some, and at least one of the vaccines got pulled when it was under more thorough scrutiny, but we know know what long term effects there might be, if any.

no, my tinfoil hat protects me from everything

>subhumans
As if anyone who still thinks about the vaccine is human or does human activities. You faggots need to move on and get a life, on both sides.