Games where you can let the people you're supposed to protect die?

Games where you can let the people you're supposed to protect die?

Attached: 1645533548933.jpg (1000x667, 114.74K)

>HYDRATE PEOPLE

fallout new vegas btw

CHARLIE ALPHA FOX TWO STAY HYDRATED OVER
PAPA BRAVO REPORT HE'S GETTING SLEEPY, I REPEAT HE'S TIRING HIMSELF OUT IN THERE EXPECT 7 MORE MAGAZINES COPY

was this at Uvalde?

Overwatch

Attached: 1647462671566.gif (850x1138, 568.5K)

how you made things like this?

Make sure to stay hydrated fellow gamers! Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt! :)

Like as a story related event like Aerith, or an actual gameplay mechanic? You can lose plenty of units in Fire Emblem. You CANNOT, however, let Maria get Pyramid Head'd in Silent Hill 2.
Also, I thought you were just posting a random image. That is seriously fucked up. I wonder how many speeding and marijuana tickets they've wrote up in their careers.

Yes

Doesn't matter, you're not getting your gun reform, liberals, you need to accept that.

This
I need to be able to shoot up more schools
Btw heres a pic of me

Attached: 1631025941027.jpg (800x450, 22.62K)

Yes.
Thoughts and prayers :^)

>9 fully geared adult men scared of 1 little spic
What a fantastic set of events this was, at least they kept themselves hydrated and found the nearest tree so they could stand under it's shadow as to not get sunburnt.
>Captcha: MADMN

Attached: 1638569195915.gif (203x288, 845.02K)

It's just a GIF that doesn't loop.

>be texas
>love guns so much
>but still depend on police to save your kids
So why have guns at all? Its like grinding for elixirs but never using them and still die to the low level mobs.

Attached: 1622878928409.jpg (1600x900, 87.71K)

could you explain it to me in harry potter or star wars terms

sorry, i am not a faggot.

the funny part is that one of the cops went in and accidentally shot a kid that was hiding

>HELP HELP HE'S KILLING US HELP HELP
H Y D R A TE
Y
D
R
A
T
E

Attached: son-of-a-gun.png (1000x535, 235.71K)

Cops put multiple parents in handcuffs after they tried to go into the school.

Actually fitting. There was one short where Tracer teleported to avoid Widow's shot, and the bullet ended up hitting the robot monk she was trying to protect?

Is the investigation done
What were the results?

>Its like grinding for elixirs but never using them and still die to the low level mobs.
A similar thing happens to me when I play games with 1-10 use items. I always stock up on them but forget to use them in fights, either because I'm too preoccupied or I'm too hesitated to use them in fear of running out. It doesn't help many low use items are situational or not straightforward to use.