Starfield

Attached: Starfeld.jpg (1173x657, 208.87K)

kino

kino

11+11=22

This is not peak fiction and 3 years I’ll be right

whAt

starfield 76

Almost heaven
Almost
But never enough

>Buying buggy games that modders will have to fix at $60 is the standard now
I'm good.

I yield! I yield, Todd!

Attached: 5db[1].jpg (384x500, 40.75K)

>Buying
Gamepass.
Or piracy.

Todd, stop posting. We know it's you. Your games are shit, constant disappointments and only the clinically retarded continue to support you from blunder to blunder.

Do you want to play a good open world? Play Elden Ring. Fuck, even Ubishit games are better than Toddhesta games.

i really hope this game has radio stations like fallout. nothing would be more kino than flying through space while blasting some bowie

a good radio station this time, better yet make it customizable like GTA 4 with it's own in game adds to make your radio immersive and real.

Even normalfags are laughing at it.

if just get the framework, i assure you i'll make a private radio mod.

I doubt radio stations have galaxy wide coverage

hasnt nasa been shooting radio waves into space for the past four decades? im sure there's some way it could work and sort of make sense scientifically.

Normalfags don't watch e3, so no they aren't. They don't even know it exists. Normalfags will here someone say "yo bro its from the fallout and skyrim guys!" in a game store and thats all it will take for normalfags to preorder it.

Flying through space exploring what? Nothing? Just big, black and empty space with a few copy pasted planets strewn about with nothing interesting in them?

I will never understand Bethestards.

Normalfags have shit taste, Starfield looks kino af.

Post hand.

How do you know

>Gamepass
Nope.
>Piracy
Not even worth the bandwidth.

space is full of nothing you fucking retard. any game that tries to actually capture the scale of the universe is going to be empty.

Why, nigger?

because its obvious that is a nigger.

>"Exploring" empty space with nothing in it is atmospheric, guys. It's not supposed to be fun. It is meant to be empty
>Most planets in the universe don't actually have anything interesting on them, don't you see that the game is just being realistic?
>Shooting doesn't have to be good, I'm not good at shooting and neither is my character so this only enhances the realism
>Most of life will always be mundane work, don't you understand that this is just the feeling that Todd went for when he tried to make the game realistic?
>The game literally doesn't have to be fun
Well, you convinced me.

Maybe explore the interesting planets where quests lead you and only go to the procedural planets to scavange resources or have comfy relaxed sightseeing?
Is it this hard to just play the content that you like?
If it's not for you allright, but don't act like it's an objectively shit idea because you'd rather play something else.

Pureblood scandinavian, you cocksucking Bethestard. Licking Todd Howards asshole won't make Starfield good. Instead of asking me to post my hand, why don't you post your penis and asshole to prove that you haven't chopped the first one off and that the latter is still intact?

>Maybe explore the interesting planets where quests lead you
You mean like the "interesting dungeons" in every Bethestard game since Oblivion?
> and only go to the procedural planets to scavange resources or have comfy relaxed sightseeing?
Actually defending procedurally generated "content". Fucking hell.
>Is it this hard to just play the content that you like?
>If it's not for you allright, but don't act like it's an objectively shit idea because you'd rather play something else.
Two weeks after release you will cry "mods will fix it", tard.