Video games where you play as a scientist?

Video games where you play as a scientist?

Attached: JH.png (225x225, 3.32K)

vriska did nothing wrong

>le edgy renegade
wwoww, howw original.

Jade Harley deserved better
as in, being in a better fucking series
all the beta kids did, to be honest. And then probably Nepeta, Tavros, Equius and Terezi could be salvaged too

Attached: 1653778989058.gif (426x498, 650.19K)

Half-Life

>dropped homestuck after hussie went full retard
>got into ponies instead
vriska still cute doe

Attached: mylittlevriska.png (619x674, 41.19K)

Chrono Trigger. Your icon makes me think of Dr Ardonauts from Mother, though.

I know fuck all about Homestuck, but I knew a dyke that was an insufferable piece of shit that loved them and roleplaying as them, so I just infer that every person that likes her must be the same.

you went from purgatory to the deepest depths of hell
how are you proud of it?

imagine a world where trolls were scrapped in the making of homestuck, and instead the entire comic was about the adventures of the beta kids exclusively. god damn it hussie.

Attached: 1655000066764.jpg (600x735, 54.39K)

Streets of Rogue

I will literally never be satisfied until I see Hussie burning

Attached: FTx-DYFUUAIbFea.jpg (622x884, 53.89K)

Half-Life. Spacechem counts too I guess.

Why, the best RPG ever made, of course! RoboTrek for the SNES.
It even has historical accuracy and calls Einstein a complete plagiaristic fraud.

Attached: 2747050-robotrek001[1].jpg (480x270, 37.27K)

So what's so bad about this comic? All I hear about it is Toby Fox and how bad it shit the bed, something like that.

Attached: 1574924193728.jpg (350x384, 14.89K)

lemme tell you about homestuck

Attached: Homosucks.png (1285x2070, 1.4M)

2009 webcomic by washout Andrew Hussie styled like a PC adventure game about 4 kids who play a videogame together that brings about the end of the world and they meet aliens and cool videogame worldbuilding lore and crazy good writing and soul happens.

all of it is thrown into the trash because halfway through the creator begun a kickstarter for a homestuck game and it fucked up everything. The comic also went to shit due to him beginning to appeal to fujos and shippers, making insane character assasinations, an awful timeskip and all sorts of writing mistakes that should get you thrown into fujo drama romance writing prison.

the comic ended after multiple long hiatuses in 2016 (a bit after Undertale came out) on a "what the FUCK was that" note and everything afterwards was *hell*, with him giving the IP for a bunch of insane twitter people who fucked the corpse even further

Toby Fox was in the music team for Homestuck and lived in Hussie's basement until he made enough money to move out to Japan. He got banned from the MSPA forums for making a mpreg prog rock album once it was pretty funny

its wasted potential, amazing characters and cool art all thrown into the trash so a dude could do his shitty metanarrative garbage and kill his main legacy forever

Attached: a27f2b6de4c0aadd4ebbd0a2b7ca5ac7.jpg (850x743, 190.8K)

Well now I'm just more glad that we got Toby. Surely he won't fuck his games up like Andrew did. ...r-right?

Attached: nothitler.png (267x267, 66.88K)

No, he won't. Don't worry. Unlike Hussie, Toby actually knows what humility is.

He learned from the best, after all.

toby was arguably the only competent guy involved with homestuck, so of course he jumped ship at the first opportunity. he'll be fine.

At leas the Ponies as a whole are good and their sequel was decent

>Started in 2009 as a comic about 4 kids who talk to eachother through the internet and play a video game together
>Was actually pretty solid for its first year or so (Acts 1-4 + the Intermission still hold up today in terms of music, atmosphere, and writing)
>Act 3 slowly introduces the reader to kids who troll them through their IM clients
>Act 4 it's revealed that they're actually an alien race called trolls
>Hussie ends Act 4 on a bunch of cliffhangers for the 4 kids people actually like to have Act 5 focus on a set of 12 Trolls (4 (5?) that we had already been introduced to earlier and 8 new ones) and how they played through the game
>Except it barely covers their game session and is more about plot setups for future events and romance drama (There is a 15 page detailed explanation on how alien romance works)
>Trolls in general open up the comic to the Original The Character crowd that plagued sites like DeviantArt and Tumblr to the point where they overtake the fanbase almost overnight with everyone suddenly having some sort of OC
>Act 5 ends and shifts the focus away from the old cast to a new set of 4 kids, 12 trolls, etc
>A year later Hussie makes the kickstarter detailed here and his focus shifted between updating the comic and working on the Kickstarter and dealing with all the drama in between
>After a series of hiatuses over a 4 year period Act 6 is "finished" and the finale meets no one's expectations (ie: the fight against the comic's main villain happens off screen and you get the aftermath to that instead)
>A few years later Hussie puts out a story called the "Epilogues" that basically takes a huge dump on every character (ie: This character is trans now! This character dies! this character uses her futa wolf cock to impregnate her friend!)
>Homestuck 2 is a thing and immediately shits on anyone who had any longing for what the comic started off as

I wish I could go back in time to stop myself from reading it.

Attached: 1460520942182.gif (650x600, 28.3K)