Which of these would be the worst to get stuck in?

Which of these would be the worst to get stuck in?

Attached: 1568498487570.png (794x1040, 1.36M)

Whats wrong with Amaurot?

That's Rapture, not Amaurot.

Dead space by a mile

Obviously Silent Hill. It's a nightmare realm made for you personally.

Antarctic base from the Thing and the Dead Space ship would be a close second. The best place to get stuck in would be Rapture because at least there you might get some cool powers to defend yourself with.

probably excel 95 second from the bottom on the right there

Dead Space, I think. There is no good in the universe, no hope of escaping long-term, and a lot of truly awful ways to "die".
At least with Silent Hill there's some path to redemption.

That's Rapture. But even if it wasn't, the Amaurot we see pre-Endwalker is entirely the result of a depressed grieving madman who has committed countless genocides.

Attached: be9.jpg (200x217, 10.19K)

Yes.

I'd rather have a thousand more of these than the actual festering garbage that is 99% of the catalog.

>b-but that's just Any Forums tho
It isn't and you're a part of the fucking problem if you think it is. Kys.

Silent Hill isn't as bad as being stuck in fucking space with necromorphs.

Kek

Best: Camp Crystal Lake, get on the road and walk home
Worst: Black Lodge, stuck for eternity being tortured with boredom since I'm stuck, not only in hell, but in Lynch's hell

Dead Space one always seemed the shittiest to me

>boredom
>he thinks BOB would ever let him experience anything beyond anguish and creamed corn
Lmao

I'd just call Bob a niggerfaggot until the end of time. Whats he going to do, torture me in double hell? At least I'd get to ride him over his shitty plot decisions.

What's the one below Rapture? Only place I don't recognize

Likelihood of survival list, most to least:
Camp Crystal Lake
The Shining (depends on if the hotel is targeting you or someone else)

Silent Hill
Raccoon City
Rapture
The Thing Arctic Base
Dead Space

The Black Lodge (gg)

Attached: 1603127527556.jpg (680x680, 125.33K)

He's an eldritch entity from beyond time, why would he care what some fat loveless Lynched neckbeard calls him?

He probably doesn't, probably just laugh at it. I'd laugh too because despite being an entity beyond our total comprehension, some aspect of him has to listen to me call him niggerfaggot 24/7 for eternity.

Its the Black Lodge From David Lynch's Twin Peaks, bit of a cult show from the 90s. Its basically hell.