LOL

Attached: libs owned.jpg (1242x1792, 310.43K)

lmao

It’s funny because it is true

holy based

Sneedpharos

Attached: 1567736454859.jpg (405x452, 16.6K)

>Any Forums - Video Games

Math is racist because crime statistics exist

My local library recently installed gender neutral bathrooms. Men and woman rooms are now gone and it's just one big space with closed doors for toilets. I had no idea so when I finished taking a fat shit I got out and saw some young girl doing her makeup in the mirror. We both stared eachother down looking confused as fuck. It was one of the most awkward moments I've ever experienced in my life.

kek

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: black people.jpg (1463x2244, 323.37K)

That legit shit, but, still better than left tard memes.
Apply yourself next time.

this has nothing to do with video games
you are on the wrong subreddit

Desk looks like an asscrack lol

This supposed to be ironic? I thought this is genuine left statement

>It was one of the most awkward moments I've ever experienced in my life
Imagine being your age and still getting shy around women.
Unisex bathrooms have been a thing for decades but fair enough a lot of people aren't used to them.

>Unisex bathrooms have been a thing for decades
Yeah but traditionally they're single-occupancy.

Unisex bathrooms are for one person at a time even here in NYC. Having males and females in the same bathroom is a recipe for trouble.

math is racist because black people aren't good at it

Don't you think it's sad what little safe spaces women have are being taken over by men in pursuit of "inclusivity"?

Pretty gay because I can imagine the type of person that would actually put that on their car but also kinda funny cause it’s true.

The only thing less funny than shitty boomer memes are ironic shitty boomer memes

>Imagine being your age and still getting shy around women
It’s the other way around, a lot of chicks don’t like to shit while a man is in the other stall, the only reason for a unisex bathroom is if you support trannies.

Not him but women can eat shit for all I care

So it's funny because this coworker doesn't understand genders, climate change and math?

I like how these people think stabbing a random person is good and something that should be held as heroic, really shows you how fucked in the head some niggas are.

Women vote for this. They actively advocate for this. Why should I care?

>some

Most conventions I've been to recently have made a few of the restrooms unisex especially around the fag stuff. I always take advantage of them as there is no one fucking using them where as any of the men's rooms have lines out the door and no women use these things. I find it hilarious all this faggy push is doing is making it harder for women to do anything, but I'll gladly take advantage of the stupidity when I can.