What's the definitive way to tell if the person you're playing an online game against will never be a woman?

What's the definitive way to tell if the person you're playing an online game against will never be a woman?

Attached: willneverbeawoman.png (1901x929, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/EuerGott/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is really gay

Missing the Level 116 and their Pc build that nobody gives a shit

Otaku culture used to be for obese neckbeards, how did it end up being a part of the tranny cult?

Attached: 1386031450948.jpg (500x500, 34.08K)

Seeing a lot of cute girls makes you wish to either fuck them, or become one yourself.

They have names like Stella, Stephanie, Sofi. Basically stripper names and add profile pictures they "think" girls would use and try to hard to be overly girly/pink.

For me, it's the Iron Cross background.

Attached: iron cross but pink.jpg (1920x1080, 214.97K)

Basically, they project the image of who they wish they looked like because they know it will never happen. What's interesting is that FtM ones never do this though.

Attached: whythat.jpg (304x147, 30.04K)

I assume everyone on the internet is not a women.

I keep getting invites from profiles similar to this

I just like looking at fat anime tits

Attached: 1627770460186.jpg (731x1024, 98.73K)

>anime image
>emoticons especially :3
>uwu speech
>acts like a faggot
>steam level over 30

>be obese nerd
>like cute anime girls
>jerk off and self insert as the cute anime girl
>start liking yuri
>start only fapping to yuri
>want to become a girl
it's anecdotal but EVERY mtf trans person i know that was/is a weeb is heavily into yuri. so they still want to fuck girls even after they become one.

how

This. It's so easy.

Tries too hard to larp as a woman

I'm a 29 year old, 6'3 man and I have a catgirl as my steam avatar. I will never, and would never want to be a woman. I just like catgirls.

steamcommunity.com/id/EuerGott/
Pass or Gas?

Attached: WhenAnonGetsTr(...).gif (479x255, 1.97M)

Honestly I can see the appeal of that 'fantasy' but its literally just fucking that. Anime isn't real. Changing your sex isn't real. It's as real as how I used to dream about going on adventures like Link when I was a child. It quite literally is impossible.

Anime girl profile pictures are already out of fashion for trannies. There are too many problematic weeaboo chuds using them too. Retarded picrew profile pictures are the new trend, with some really obnoxious flag nobody cares about in the background.

Because they were like us, once. Trannies were almost always antisocial nerds before they started wearing skirts. Its why Any Forums hate them so much, because they are a dark reflection of what could have been.

Rule 30: There are no women on the internet

Show me your female cock, Leon.

>Otaku culture used to be for obese neckbeards
It still is. Transsexualism is a hobby for fat neckbeards, perpetually online nonces, and basement dwelling "incels". Of course there'd be overlap with otaku culture, there's overlap with every male hobby that outcasts and the socially vulnerable enjoyed. The only thing that's really changed is that these people were known for being fucking idiots and would often get kicked out of communities for being neurotic degenerates; instead now they're immune to criticism despite still doing the same shit like sexually harassing people, hoarding CP, and being schizophrenic assholes.

Nevermind I saw your face. Maybe some other time, Leon.

Attached: 1471215185913.jpg (350x277, 17.03K)

This user understands

Attached: 1495174843182.jpg (1700x2267, 1.22M)