You cannot deny this

Is it me? Or fromsoft writing has declined in quality over the years?
Playing ER recently I found out how much juvenile and retarded the writing has become. It's like an emo teenager took over ER development.
Stuff like Maliketh design and river of blood weapon are straight up from furry edgy fanart you would found in deviantart. Not to mention most themes and aesthetics past bloodborne are definitely style over substance anime garbage aimed and midwit low IQ shonentards.

Attached: Untitled.png (1173x1225, 951.42K)

Shut the Fuck up

Dude I played demon souls on the ps5 and the fact you put that as adult anime compared to bloodborne and put that as kid anime
You need to fucking kill yourself

They're all the same basically decent game but because I also like the ones in the left more I'll agree with you.

You need to actually fucking kill yourself if you think bloodborne is mid anime
I’m sorry you never had the opportunity to play it but this is just pulling straws

ds2 false fag trying to trick people into thinking its good

let me guess. Your favorite anime is Evangelion
Midwit cope

Ds2 and demon souls are good?
HAHAHAHA

What the fuck does anime have to do with these games?

My favorite anime is the berserk manga I read it before playing these cod games. But dude bloodborne as mid tier
You really need to kill yourself

seinen doesn't mean good and shounen doesnt mean bad retard

Hunter x Hunter is my favorite seinen manga (it's for adults)

Dark souls 1 and Dark souls 3 have the same story fucking moron
>Wow you’re telling me the final game in the series has a finale? How edgy that’s like Naruto
Do a flip

So the worst games on the left. You know Sekiro is on the right too for the killing blow.

Is it?

why did you cropped the Ifunny watermark?

Retard take. The story is the same in all of them:
>After [historical conflict] the [player character] is drafted by [level-up NPC] to clean up post-war leftovers, with a power of resurrection ultimately given to him by [evil deity].
It's the same story.
Second, you say the "writing is getting worse," but then talk about shallow shot like aesthetics and never mention your problems with the writing. Don't ever write or try to analyze writing bro, you're shit at it. The fact that you can only organize things into reciprocal categories of anime says it all. Your brain is soft from not reading and consuming only videogames, cartoons, Netflix, and YouTube. Just watch some more anime, man.

Because he’s insecure

Elden ring has the most complex level design

But he said you can’t deny him

Only Bloodborne and Sekiro have themes above the standard resurrection save-the-world PA shit the other games do. The idea of us and eldritch monsters interfacing to make children, and the longing for children and parenthood is what makes BB far above the other games.

You realize all the “substance” in ds2 came in a later dlc right? The game on release was dogshit. The 5 sentences of lines they gave Aldia a year later didn’t come close to saving it.

Absolutely based OP

Only 3 belongs on the right.

i don't watch anime faggot

sekior is superior

Average Sekiro tard right here can't even spell 3 words without having an aneurysm. Stay pure, retard prince.

Every anime ever has shitty writing. If you watch one for anything other than mindless fun, then you're not as smart as you think you are.

>Duc tape
It's duct tape, you drooling imbecile.

We get it you like to move slow because you’re 300 pounds
Now play heal every second souls 2

Sekiro is not a Souls game, or a Souls-like.

It's Tenchu-like.

A DS2 fag made this thread, I know it in my soul

I'm suprised he didn't go with "duck tape."

I swear to God people who actually played dark souls 2 know it’s trash but instead just like the Star Wars prequels it’s magically good because YouTube hour long videos using every mental gymnastic possible to justify garbage
>20 NPC’s
>Worse ones fromsoftware has ever made

Compare the undead dragon from DaS1 to Oceiros from DaS3
That should tell a non-brainlet everything they need to know

Bloodborne doesn't have the same charm of the unknown weak person facing impossible challenges that Darksouls has, in fact every other game failed to replicate it