Attached: file.png (466x448, 269.11K)

Cortana would still haha desu

>Master Chief isn't Halo
>Halo Infinite's campaign wasn't a major success that rejuvenated the series
>p-people care about the extended universe
Anti-Halo campaignfags BTFO once again.

that trailer made my day, i was smiling watching that

I felt insulted
as if anyone who saw the Halo 3 trailer would play this piece of shit game for mongoloid zoomers
Halo hasn't had a good game in 15 years but we see Halo stuff more than ever, what a fucking joke

I'd rather play this than Halo atm, yeah.

A good Halo game came out in December, cope over the campaign's success. Also, Halo was never serious zoom zoom, and when it was, it was shit and we didn't get cool things like the Halo Megablox game because of it.

>tfw you've lived long enough you see your favourite corpse of a franchise turned into asset flip for other games.

Fucking Christ. It's time too get over it dude.

CORTANAAAA
MY ASSCHEEKS SO THICK, THEY KEEP WAKING UP THE GRUNTS!

3babies are autists that still live in 2007, they're beyond saving.

its not really about that, of course halo is long gone, but the legacy is what's important, its just cool to see things paying homage to the mona lisa

Master Bean

he's cute

Imagine not liking fun

Attached: 583491273.png (903x1100, 15.5K)

halo master beef

why the fuck would Microsoft kill off Cortana?? Why??????

Because they fucked her character up to no return starting in Halo 4. No one wanted to see Halo 4 and Cortana again. 343 knew that so they killed her and started over so we never had to go through Halo 4 and 5 ever again.

I got Halo 3 on release day and I play Fall Guys with my friends.

Why didn't they just do a proper reboot? It's so weird to have Halo with Master Chief and no Cortana. It's like have Sonic and no Tails. It's weird

How does this game still have so many people playing it? It's surprising because I expected it to die pretty quickly

Why bother when you can soft reboot it? You end up with the same thing, Master Chief and Cortana (The Weapon). The Weapon is a start over for a fuck up they created in Halo 4. The entire campaign is made as an apology to fix what Halo 4 and 5 did and reset everything to start over fresh.

It's fun and the content that's there is good I just hate that there's some background rotation for maps so for a few hours you're mostly playing the same shit until some behind the scenes timer goes off and it switches the rotation again. I wish it was always random courses

If I have to waste time with normies indoors I prefer physical social games or watching bad movies and drinking.
Even women get tired of Fallguys, Overcooked and other casual games after 10 minutes.

>Even women get tired of Fallguys
This is true my sister has been pretty pissed about fall guys for a good little while now especially because its going F2P and there's an assload of recolored costumes

Well, the friends I play with are mostly women and we have played for about 450 hours.