Why do autists pretend like left is somehow better than right?

Why do autists pretend like left is somehow better than right?

Attached: 1655231952273.png (1002x1014, 407.39K)

left > right but I'd fuck both

I don't know, why do you fucking care? What is this autistic image? Are you retarded
Take your meds you piece of shut

Left is much more specific and people who know what they're doing can decipher it much easier than '+32 strength' whatever the fuck that means

Pretty fitting that this picture came from a woman

they're both level 100.

by singling out the modifiers you are able to use those to enhance your specific build

If the game is well made, left is more interesting because it allows for more playstyle variation based on the gear you use, forcing the player not to get into a stale way of playing.

But really right is better because most of the time games have a specific optimal way to play, and any gear that doesn't fit that is trash, so having simpler stats ironically makes more gear viable.

The fags who like Left want to feel like they are gatekeeping people who would prefer Right.
That's all it is.

Attached: 1653394171148.jpg (828x765, 64.55K)

Why do autists like the OP think that personal preferences don't exist?

Well, when I'm specializing in a falling attack lifesteal build it's pretty important.

Attached: 1445562818622.jpg (1200x1000, 804.98K)

I prefer the one without the bodies and just the heads user so I would be happy if you in the future use that one instead of the current one you are using

This is actually the best

Attached: onigoroshi.png (1348x831, 171.64K)

Based women artists making me erect.

oh shit, it's the Lead Designer on Diablo 4! What up dude?

Left for smex
right for game

I prefer right simply because it's less stars overall to evaluate and evaluating stats everytime you pickup a rare or higher gets old quickly.

Been replaying Xenoblade X and everything is left, but the problem is 90% of the unexplained stats are literally useless

Attached: butterflies.gif (104x152, 258.83K)

Actually most of the time autists like the right. They like seeing "number go up". There are a subset that think the left is better because it is complex and more complexity is thus good and they get a high off of ordering things. That said, both of these are terrible. Information should be clear and concise, but an almost complete lack of stats for meaningful builds is unforgivable.

The best system would be left but allow you to filter out affixes or bonuses that you don't want to see or use. That way something useful for your particular build will be immediately apparent and still give you the flexibility to try out other things if you choose.

They really have a poor time explaining which stats are good to have
Xenoblade 1
>Ok, so I should be going for strength, right?
Well, yes, but no. Attack damage is better
>So pump attack damage to the max, right
Well, no. Damage is generally an average of your upper and lower end. Pumping up the higher end actually LOWERS your damage because now the average has more swing. You want attack stability gems and weapons with higher low end damage.
>I can't hit anything, I should use agility, right?
No, while it does increase your chance to hit, agility is more for your characters dodging. Use Night Eye to get a 100% chance to hit at night or increase your character level because you receive a flat penalty to hit on top of your stats for being 5 levels lower than the enemy.

2 is pretty much the same shit with attack dictating most of the damage and the confusing stat blocks on most accessories. On top of not knowing exactly where in the damage calculation certain things are applied, meaning you get far more damage out of a crit damage multiplier of 30% than you do out of pumping your base damage by 60%. Shit is almost nonsensical. 3 really needs to be more clear with this stuff. I would almost argue to SHOW the damage formula. Or at least give us a general average hit in the menu with current gear so that you can actually see the stat difference without getting into combat.