What is the maddest you've ever been at a video game?

What is the maddest you've ever been at a video game?

Attached: file.png (582x630, 499.65K)

Really mad

So mad bro

I cursed once and then felt ashamed at my lack of restraint.

alt f4 and moved on, I'm not mentally ill

people who get sincerely mad at video games are such fags. why the fuck would i ever want to play anything with you when you get tilted and pout for hours whenever something doesn't go your way?
i know many grown men that act like this, it's genuinely embarrassing.

Attached: 3ac848da6d492137fbb77ee3008ced69.jpg (1179x864, 143.09K)

i once put a remote up my butt

I grunted kinda loud and shook my head

I punched a hole into the drywall of my room because the internet went out while I was playing ranked league.

said the trans tranime tranny

All of April 2010, tying to get a nuke in MW2.
I was a teenager back then though and mellowed out alot since then.

i remember that i was playing the chinese campaign in command & conquer generals, and i got so mad for failing the mission that i smashed my brother's pc.
he lost a bunch of his college works because of that...

I got so mad that I assfucked a tranny after losing a game of Dota 2.

I always thought it was weird as fuck even when I was a kid. It's just even sadder when it's a grown ass man with less self control than a toddler

I broke my wii u after a game of smash 4.
I just sat there for a minute feeling dumb as fuck. I never got angry at games after that.

I thought like this until I started playing league of legends.

Attached: 1527934518742.jpg (236x236, 17.42K)

When I was a kid I flung my copy of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle so fucking hard the case embedded itself in my shitty book case.

That wasn't even the game I was mad at it was just nearby. Can't even remember what game pissed me off.

I started to yell and punch myself in the side of the head until aI got a headache that never went away

I wanted to beat Mortal Kombat on hard difficulty on Sega Game Gear
I got to the enduro matches or whatever it's called (fight 2 opponents in a row)
Anyway, the CPU was so fucking cheap, it reacted to your inputs flawlessly and was impossible to beat. I eventually lost and out of frustration, took a screwdriver and violently stabbed my game gear, basically ruining it

have to change my desk undertable rails every month because I'm a fucking moron, but at least it's cheaper than buying a new joystick, so that's another point for pc gaming I guess

lmao

Just hitting the edge of the wooden board of my desk, not much else.