Will this be in the Xbox localization?

Will this be in the Xbox localization?

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 84.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Suda51Enjoyer/status/1536376454803468288?t=fOFreEZCqx_gaDjnQEZdGw&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Loving nakadashi leglock with Maiko.

>FES
obviously not

Of course. Xbox is the platform of choice for pedophiles.

the tranny fags probably forgot about it. But now that you posted this thread, they'll probably remember this. Good job retard

She's a child (with a crush on the protagonist I assume) and this is a very cute thing for her to say. There's no "deep" meaning behind this, and no one sane sees this as a problem.

Pre-teen pregnancy with Maiko.

I played P4G and I'm playing P5R. How do I experience P3? FES or P3P?

MAIKO T - T

Attached: Maiko2.jpg (605x856, 183.62K)

FES but you don't have full control of your party unless you download a mod

/ss/ > lolicon

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.52K)

Persona 3's NPC social links sure were trash. Thanks for reminding me, user.

>舞子
Yeah she dances alright. On my dick.

You tell em, P5sis!

FES, ignore the "muh control mod" losers, tactics is fine if you aren't braindead.

ALL of P5 social links are trash.

nah

Attached: p3sun.jpg (1280x720, 97.07K)

>tactics *marin karin* is *marin karin* fine *marin karin*

Use Full Assault.

The game's easy regardless if you control the party or not. Party control just shows how poor bosses actually were made to the point it looks like they made AI control as a means to try and make up for how weak they were. The whole real reason to want party control is because making all decisions for your party is satisfying because it's more interesting to win based on your actions over managing an AI's actions.

This one was inddeed god tier and one of the best social links in the series, but let's be real here about the rest of p3's social links lol

regardless of it being fine or not, it is not a good game design

>Party control just shows how poor bosses actually were made to the point it looks like they made AI control as a means to try and make up for how weak they were.
The bosses aren't poor, they're just balanced around AI party members.
>The whole real reason to want party control is because making all decisions for your party is satisfying because it's more interesting to win based on your actions over managing an AI's actions.
Subjective, but I disagree, I found having to play around the random nature of the AI more interesting.

>the bosses aren't poor
Yeah they're not just poor, they're straight up badly programmed
twitter.com/Suda51Enjoyer/status/1536376454803468288?t=fOFreEZCqx_gaDjnQEZdGw&s=19

I like having them issue their own commands because then they feel like actual characters instead of toys

trying to bang your mmo addicted teacher was based

What I liked about P3's social links is that they all felt very grounded, which contrasted very well with the fantastical elements of tartarus and also made this relations feel like everyday life, the entire point of the calendar based system.

Agreed. The MMO conversations felt really nostalgic and wholesome somehow.

>they feel like actual characters instead of toys
>he says while you can still play dress up with them

Attached: Mitsuru_High_Cut_Armor_Back_Shot.png (259x789, 155.5K)

that backpack...

>that scene where MC and Maiko have a bath together

>felt very grounded
One note characters don't feel all that grounded to me.

According to who? People like who don't even understand the basics of the system? Nobody is claiming the AI party is some masterpiece of game design, so maybe people should stop claiming it makes the game unplayable.
All genuine issues with the game, did you think I would defend this? Not that anyone who complains about FES will ever bring this stuff up, they only cry about Marin Karin.

>did you think I would defend this?
Then don't pretend that the AI is anything remotely decent when it was stated it was terrible with the AI control being only there as an attempt to hide it.

they aren't changing the script you hysterical retard

AI party members does add anything to the game and it takes control away from the players. It's like when you faggots complain about unskipable cutscenes in games

It's better than Persona 5 where all characters have some complex backstory that ties into some conspiracy which you help them resolve. In persona 3 the characters felt like people you could realistically encounter in real life, in persona 5 they felt like, well, characters, being that could only exist in a game or movie.

> with the AI control being only there as an attempt to hide it
Are you implying the devs were aware of all the bugs and didn't fix them on purpose? What proof do you have of this?