Got Transformers Devastation recently, how do I git gud...

Got Transformers Devastation recently, how do I git gud? It doesn't look like you can dodge offset in this game unless I'm fucking up somehow.

Attached: artworks-000236267016-2xcg05-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 107.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y12WzCtpxtI
youtube.com/watch?v=k44o6z9fSD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you tried not getting hit while hitting the other guy more?

but I wanna look cool doing that

It has dodge offset. The biggest struggle is going to be fighting the JRPG elements. Different characters obviously have different stats, but there are also leveling you have to do and weapons are different grades and have different attributes to them. About half of the bonuses weapons can give are flat worthless. The T.E.C.H. minigame is flat broken where even if you nail it exactly it'll give you a piece of junk.

>Get perfect
Trash
>Fail completely
Get good piece with 2 different bonuses

Attached: 345y35653j.png (710x396, 328.44K)

Dodge and push buttons. Get good gear so you push less buttons

This. Focus you're points onto one character. They'll be stages that are better for grinding on harder difficulties that you unlock.

Also play on normal the first go around. Harder difficulties assume you have a powered up character and weapons. Otherwise you'll be doing minuscule damage.

>Otherwise you'll be doing minuscule damage.
this. enemies become unfun damage sponges because the game assumes you are taking full advantage of the weapon crafting system.
i dont even know why that element is in the game. seemed pretty pointless.

Shame this never got a sequel, the story was fairly interesting, like a lost episode of the OG series. Just needs more polish so it's up to snuff with Platinum's bigger titles. At least it wasn't as dull as the TMNT or Avatar games they did.

>fighting those 2 big bots
cooming

Attached: your motherfucking life ends 30 minutes from now.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Heh.
I really regret not grabbing this game on Steam when I had the chance.

>hasbro instead chose to get scammed by a vaporware chinese company

Deserved

>Devastation - good
>Korra - boring, but not completely bad
>TMNT - bad from a design standpoint
Platinum has been making some jank lately, but it sucks that those 3 activision games got the same old low budget low dev time licensed game treatment. Imagine a timeline in which all three of those had even double of what their budget was.
youtu.be/y12WzCtpxtI
youtube.com/watch?v=k44o6z9fSD0

Attached: 1581818170534.gif (512x342, 66.67K)

TMNT had some interesting ideas, being like a 3D version of all the arcade games, but it was the weird level design that ranged from semi-open world parts of the city to shit like the buildings you had to glide between, or the labyrinthine sewers that made things so confusing. Hoping the new game that's coming out this week is more polished.

Wonder if they'll try to do a game for the Bumblebee sequel. A lot of the past movie games were usually just mediocre with a few decent elements.

I played it on the hardest difficulty you can select right off the bat, didn't feel like anything was wrong with my experience. Long as you don't mind tough fights then its a blast. Also the best platinum game imo.

Attached: Transformers is fun10.webm (720x406, 2.92M)

I did too. I don't mind dying in a few hits. I minded bosses taking forever to kill early on. It got mind-numbing.

>tfw massive decepticonfag
i wish they let us play as them, too. i'd pay for a sequel that had that.