Are you going to play rose’s game?

are you going to play rose’s game?

Attached: D3E1DE7D-B70A-4186-9CFA-F15D9A65BB96.png (350x405, 155.35K)

RE9? Probably

>are you going to play rose’s game?
Yes and i going to self insert as a cute girl too and i hope they make mods of her being wearing cute dresses too!

capcom is running out of ideas

Will she get blacked?
If so, I will.

Why does she look half-chink if her parents are white?

How's your gaming kingdom doing?

Nah, them putting her in this DLC probably means she won't be the main character of 9. This a "tying up loose ends" kind of story from all impressions I got, like the Zoe DLC in 7. It's an end to her story, which makes me think she'll probably succeed in getting rid of her powers.

>seething leon/chrisfag

no

>Get rid of her powers
>Makes her human soo she wont be a powered joke character like Jake

that pretty much confirms she is a RE9 main character

Yes, at least one good thing came out of the showcase.

Attached: c1e.jpg (1280x720, 69.12K)

user, I'd LOVE if Rose was the protagonist of RE9, which is why I think they won't do it. Nothing nice ever happens.

That's one optimistic way to look at it. Maybe once my new order of hopium arrives I'll think like that, I spent all of my storage before the Capcom conference to try and convince myself they'd announce DD2.

vored by monster baby
soon

Feel free to go ahead and get blacked, user!

Why does this tard want to get rid of her powers anyway?She still won't be a real human bean.I guess so she can be playable in the next game where everyone will be in wheelchairs?

winters moldline

Attached: 1643719201020.webm (1272x306, 2.93M)

noo lady d dont do this

Attached: noo lady d dont nooo0.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>father died
>play as the daughter
Can't believe Capcom is giving RE the TLOU2 treatment

I think it's more likely that's a premise game that sets up RE9.

>It's an end to her story, which makes me think she'll probably succeed in getting rid of her powers.

Or it's a lame excuse to get rid of her powers so that she's forced to "re-collect" them again throughout 9's story.

If they gave her one, yeah. I want a cool superpowered RE character. They could pair her up with Jill too, it'd be great. Two superhumans exploring some massive underground compound codenamed Underdark. Have it set up like a fully functioning city and more

Attached: 1651643495057.jpg (463x820, 138.67K)

The father will clearly return as Rose's guide in the mold-verse.

>sfw coomer mod
>camera scrolls up
OUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No, cause her personality sucks, just like her dad's

I cant wait for Chris and Jill to cameo as a married couple for two seconds like a lesbian kiss in a marvel movie

I'm gonna wait more for her "artworks" and videos on the game when it inevitably gets modded