Last game you refunded: non troll edition

Last thread like this someone put a b8 pic and got the thread deleted, so what's the last game u refunded?
Mine is pic

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-083003_Chrome.jpg (1080x459, 189.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there a way you can check your refunds? I don't remember

None.

Nvm I found it. Played this game for 1.5 hours and found it to be incredibly boring. Wanted to bail out before I can't get my money back. Pirated it a few months later and didnt enjoy it either. The game just doesn't seem to be up my alley.

Attached: Divinity.png (803x40, 2.33K)

refunded ESO after playing for a bit, was expecting not an mmo i guess, combat is just boring as shit, you can't even gather anything without paying for a sub, 400$ worth of dlc unless you also pay for a sub.
just seemed like utter irredeemable garbage

dishonored 2
>enjoyed dishonored 1
>buy sequel because its on sale
>both corvo and empress can't shut up for one minute with their smug commentary
>first 5 minutes of story are so retarded i just alt-f4'd

Attached: shit.jpg (460x215, 22.96K)

Hitman 2 but only because I've claimed the maps in H3.

Wreckfest. I just didnt really care for it. I later bought it again on sale and I still didnt like it. So yea Im just a retard.

I refunded Kingdoms and Castles. Was looking for a nice medieval city builder but it was just too slow and tedious

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Brigador
It looked alright but after playing it I found myself bored even though I really like playing a mech and wrecking shit.

I haven't refunded any because I don't buy them in the first place

Outward. The amount of people shilling it as an amazing co-op game was unreal compared to how janky it actually is and feels.

Street Fighter V in 2018 tried it didn't like it

Attached: 398a51317f571e28db9aa59046714ab18881d7a0e354d8f41e1ff40ae6ebe003_1.jpg.jpg (1080x1284, 222.93K)

sniper elite 5
worst game in series

Rocket League when it got bought out and ceased Linux support, they gave no questions asked refunds no matter the playtime because of the backlash.
I usually research my purchases beforehand so I rarely need to refund anything.

Undertale
>Dude le hecking ironic loong tutorial is sooo xD
It's boring.

hearts of iron 4
got it for the owb mod and it didn't work, that and I refuse to give up money and hard drive space for hearts of iron 4

Attached: elijah.png (250x250, 63.71K)

Hydroneer has you dropping items with a little shadow of them on the ground and since they're held in your right hand you end up staring at this little dot in the bottom right of your screen the whole time just where the distortion from the fov starts kicking in and after a while it just made my head hurt.

Probably deserves another shot user, the game is amazing.

this piece of shit

Attached: download.jpg (329x153, 11.6K)

Stellaris. I ain't got time for that shit + 1000 DLCs

Before that it was skyrim special edition.

kek, you're literally me. The missions were bare bones as fuck, the mechs were shit, and the maps were just me trampling around on a bunch of houses uncontested. I was expecting something like MechWarrior 3050 but got a soulless indie piece of shit.

I've never refunded a game on steam before what is the time limit to do so? What's the longest you've owned a game that you refunded?

store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds
>The Steam refund offer, within two weeks of purchase and with less than two hours of playtime, applies to games and software applications on the Steam store.

MechWarrior 5. Refund was denied because the game sat in my library for 2 weeks. I ended up enjoying it and putting about 50 hours in.

Attached: MW5.jpg (1280x720, 220.25K)

Post Void
People convinced me it was some underrated rouge-lite that was too """""indie""""" for people to appreciate but in reality its as shallow as a toddlers piss pool and can be beaten 100% in 20 mins.

Attached: 53ff66de-bccd-11ec-9ab8-0f84b166e579.png (1024x1024, 1.29M)

Elden Ring

Battlefield 1
I had heard good things about the game and bought it on sale. I wasn't impressed by the gameplay.
Same for me. I was a big fan of Dishonored 1 so decided to buy the second game. The stealth kills take way too long to execute, the enemy AI is too good at detecting you, and there aren't as many alternative routes to an objective. I remember playing through a few missions at the start and getting frustrated because I kept trying to take alternate routes around guards, only to find dead ends, or those alternative routes I was taking had guards on them.