Worst financial performance of franchise

>worst financial performance of franchise
>nobody liked it when it's launched
>even the rockstar hates it
>somehow more than a decade later gets praised by the zoomers who were in their diapers when it came out

Why do zoomers being nostalgic about the things that they didn't even experience. I just know GTA IV praiser zoomers wouldn't even pass beyond couple missions from the start.

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x1920, 258.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based post. fuck grand theft reddit iv. literal dogshit overrated game thats praised by redditors and zoomers so they can be contrarian. saints row 2 shat all over this game.
>MUH HECCIN DEEP STORYERINOOOOOOOOOS
"WAR IS LIKE... LE BADDDDDDDD!!!!!! CRIME IS LIKE.. LE BADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! KILLING PEOPLE IS WRONG AND LE BADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! LIFE IS LIKE... LE HARDERINOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" isn't deep. neither is retarded edgelord shit like "I WATCHED MY FRIENDS MOM GET RAPED AND KILLED AND IT WAS SO SCAWY I TOLD HIM SHE DIED IN FIRE"
>AKSHUALLY CHUD...THE CAR PHYSICS ARE LIKE... LE REALERINOS BECAUSE... THEY JUST ARE OKAY?!?!?!?!
a lamborghini murcielago should control like a fucking boat, but whatever.
>UH... ACCORIDNG TO MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER... YOU CANT EVEN LIKE... CROUCH IN GTA V!!!!!!!! SO GTA IV IS AUTOOMATICALLY BETTER!!!!!!!
by your tard logic, gta v should be better than iv because it has flyable planes (something that is more useful than fucking crouching, i might add). oh and despite your bitching and moaning at least every now and then gta v sometimes lets you use stealth, something that can't be said about gta ivs boring movie missions (not saying gta v's missions are great theyre just better than iv)
>MUH KINO PHSYICERINOOOOOOS
you mean the fucking physics that make doing anything in this game a chore.
>erm... ermmmm... THE GAME JUST HAS SOME HECCIN SOUL AND IF YOU DONT AGREE THEN YOU ARE A CHUD!!!!!
you're running out of options. vice city was more soulful than this game.
fuck gta iv. long live sr2. the only think gta iv does better than gta v is police ai and radio.

Attached: grandtheftredditiv.png (480x450, 357.5K)

Everyone wanted San Andreas style stats etc included with all the new bells and whistles. Took awhile to notice all the love and physics that went in to it.

it's praised by shitposting trolls you derp

Sleeping Dogs > GTA

>friendships (Roman, Brucie, Little Jacob, Dwayne)
>fun driving mechanics
>funny ragdolls
>entertaining radios (WKTT, broker, vibe, etc)
>bleak tone
>semi serious story
>entertaining dialogue and characters

Attached: Maisonette 9.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

people forgave it after seeing how shit V was.

>chudchudchudchudchud
that meme really mindbroke you retards huh

You have to be 18 or older to post here

the driving mechanics is what made it fun for me. most GTA games are boring and scripted but IV had those things to make up for the mind-numbing gameplay and mission structure.

>WHAT?????? YOU DONT LIKE THE REDDIT THEFT AUTO IV???? HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!
>HRNGGGGGGGUIAWEHGHAIUSHVHAISUFHSLAVIHDLSUIHAS
>wait a minute...
>did you say... chud?
>in fact... you said it a grand total of...
>TWO HECCIN TIMES!!!!!!
>CHUD WAS OUR MEME!!!!! FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DONT APPRECIATE GAMES LIKE REDDIT THEFT AUTO IV!!!!!!!!! WHO DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IMMERSIVERINOOOOS IT IS! JUST LIKE THE MOOOOOOOVIES!!!!!! THE TAILING MISSIONS BY THE PLENTY... OH SO LIKE MUH MOVIES SO ITS KINO!!!! WHO CARES ABOUT HOW BORING THEY ARE!!!!!!!
>WE LIKE...ERM.. MIND BROKE YOU!!!! WE ARE THE WINNERS YOU ARE THE LOSERS JAJAJAJAJJA
no. that's not how it works. you have to go back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

calm down chud

It's easily the best GTA game but it's still not good

Attached: Weeb.jpg (1600x900, 293.75K)

this, still the same rockstar stale formula

Amazingly retarded post

Bit it has a grey filter therefore it's mature

At least they pushed game tech hard and it was a proper "next gen" game at the time

It had its flaws but I still spent way more time with it than V which I didn't even finish. What I don't get is how the AI went so far backwards from IV to V.

Sleeping Dogs is in Hong Kong, retard

San Andreas and Vice City are both infinitely better. The only advantage that GTA IV has is that the technology behind things is better. The game itself isn't that good or memorable.

>horrible financial performance
>nobody liked it when it was published
>even Melville hated it
>somehow more than a decade later gets praised by the boomers who were in their diapers when it came out

Attached: B9E4897D-956A-48B7-B098-BD036D7C3C3C.jpg (300x450, 55.68K)

>>worst financial performance of franchise
Stopped reading there. Salescattle don't have a say in the quality of video games

There are two types of people who hated GTA IV back in the day:
- lolrandumb retards who just wanted to shoot miniguns from jetpacks and were better served by Just Cause and Saints Row than by the entire GTA franchise
- pea brained Mario Kart babby retards who couldn't grasp some simple driving mechanics to save their lives
Which one were you?

>more than a decade later gets praised by the zoomers who were in their diapers when it came out
it was ahead of it's time

Please tell me you're trolling, you can't be this retarded right..? (although if you have this image saved, you probably are)

Simple, we had gta v that remove even more things than gta IV, and everyone started to see that gta iv was at least made with some love, while gta v is corporate garbage. If gta v had been made like the ones in ps2-era gta iv probably would be forgotten

Eh GTA IV Was allright
GTA V was bad tho

Attached: 2022-04-18_18-27-47.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Americans angry because the best game has a slav as protagonist

/thread
and it was only hated on release due to the shitty games for windows idiocy