Admit it, you only hate this game because you own a PlayStation

Admit it, you only hate this game because you own a PlayStation.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 81.88K)

Behind every starfield shitpost is an assblasted Snoy or Snoy apologist

Attached: 3254235423.png (849x689, 411.36K)

There is another way brother

Attached: 1649046612942.png (496x498, 477.27K)

You poor, delusional bastards

I have a PC
I hate Bethesda games and I hate Microsoft for what they’re doing to the game industry

I can play it on PC.

Maybe if Fallout 4 was awesome I would feel differently but that game was just bad, and this looks bad. I dont see why I would get excited over this.

>base building
>space ship building
day 1 buy, don't care

Attached: 1655055659850.jpg (960x893, 112.42K)

Tin foil hat NPCjak wouldn't clam up and get mad silently, he would start shouting and accusing the other guy of being an alien demon agent.

don't hate the game. But I have legitimate concerns. And I'm not gonna FOMO into this shit and spend $60 plus tax like I did with Fallout 4 last time. That was a huge mistake.

i haven't owned a playstation since ps2, bethesdrones are pullng an absolute military grade cope with this game, it looks like fucking actual shit

Attached: 1655219375799.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

the only console i own is the PS3. going to pre-order starfield since i love bethesda games

PS3 game looking good!

I only love Starfield because I was betrayed by Star Citizen

I only hate it, because I have a switch. Why does the switch have no games, Nintendosisters? We can't blame Eric for everything.

A lot of people have just learned their lesson after Bethesda released a bunch of disappointments since Skyrim and Starfield looks like it has many of the same flaws.

save for a complete catastrophy, I'm definitely buying starfield. In 2028, when it's 75% off.

because it's hard to develop for a console that's worse than the 2013 XBone.

play skyrim

They stopped making games. Even if some games were bad other companies kept making them. Let's say COD for example. They had a rough time for a while, making stinker after stinker, but they kept doing them and some retards like even their horrible games. Bethesda had way too long of a dev cycle for all of their games and the most recent ones were all trash. There's no goodwill anymore. No brand recognition and they are just making Skyrim/Fallout with a different skin.

I hate it because games undergo an overwhelming amount of dev time, hype, and use so much money only for them to look like minor improvements to the games they’ve been making for decades. There is an incredible amount of diminishing returns every generation and I look at this FO4 mod—sorry—“new game,” and cannot believe for a moment that it cost them what would be enough to feed starving countries for decades over to make this disappointing flaming pile of diarrhea. Everything about the way NPC’s and enemies move is reminiscent of 4. The planetary exploration of 1000 planets means only, at best, will 100 of them be worth exploring or noteworthy. Why the fuck didn’t you just make 200 planets and make them all interesting? Why bloat your content for the sake of shareholders when it will bite you in the ass?
My hate genuinely has nothing to do with how Bethesda has run their development in the past because they’ve made fun games open for modding. This is another No Man’s Sky that will disappoint fans everywhere until they sell the solution back for $30 extra dollars.
Admittedly, making your own spaceship does look cool. If only you could go somewhere cool too.

It looks like shit to you because you're a CoD gamer. And if you're about to correct me by saying CoD is shit compared to your favorite marginally distinct other FPS, you've just proven my point even harder. There are so many ways to create gameplay and you choose to experience the narrowest band possible. You don't enjoy video games, you enjoy pretending to be a combat vet.

Attached: this_fucking_shit.jpg (620x473, 20.97K)

Bugthesda gameplay isn’t fun

>Bethesda not constrained by Fallout lore which they've mostly just shit on over the years
>Returning to non voiced protag showing they at least SOMEWHAT listened
>Possibly shifting stupid, godawful settlement shit to building spaceship which is kinda cool
Honestly, if they return to Morrowind style worldbuilding sidequests or even oblivion style ones and not Skyrim/Fallout 4, this could be decent. Of course it's modern Bethesda so zero expectations but also acting like a shazam tranny is pretty pathetic. You will never be a woman, and you will never have been here for the tortanic.

if the gunplay is so bad why did they even put it in the game? it also looks like a downgrade from previous games they made said it best, its just dissapointing to wait for 7 years and then get presented with shit art direction, toddler tier rpg options, shit combat, do i also have to remind you that mr. Emil Pagliarulo is also in charge of the writing in this game? it literally has no redeeming qualities other than maybe exploring cool planets and getting "wow'd" by cool graffix.