Open world is pretty much confirmed right? Also more realism

Open world is pretty much confirmed right? Also more realism

Attached: 1652810747760.jpg (784x599, 153.25K)

they couldn't pull it off with world so id guess not.

Monster Hunter Sexto

Would be a lovely name.

Unlockable open world would be cool, something like a huge version of guiding lands where monsters keep roaming the different locales all at the same time.

>more realism
>try to swing greatsword
>pull every single muscle on your back
>pickle eats you
yay realism

god I hope not

I hope they rework it like SF6

Yeah it would actually feel like old MH where killing a huge monster was a fucking feat you had to work up to, not a guaranteed, everyday occurrence with every superhuman dumbfuck out there plowing through hordes of elder dragons like it was nothing

That was on MT Framework, an engine that was being pushed to its absolute limits.

They already nailed down the formula with World, now they just need to get rid of clutch claw and add styles and super arts from Generations Ultimate

Attached: sticc troop.webm (852x480, 2.82M)

>add styles and super arts from Generations Ultimate
I almost vomited from reading this

>open world monster hunter
so pretty much dragons dogma?

>Open world is pretty much confirmed right? Also more realism

Attached: 220B746E-CA08-47E7-A871-81CF37E6EBEC.jpg (750x923, 479.75K)

I'd like a proper mh with the Stories' aesthetic but with a main game's budget. Could look nice.

Rise is MH6.

If they're gonna stick with open maps, they should have a small village as part of every map so you can go there and sign up for hunts and upgrade weapons without having to load into a separate village area.

I don't think this is achievable with prep work cut out of the hunt, endemic life, restocking, fast travel, and whatever other world "qol" additions I missed

Goddamn, 3ds babs really want to kill this series huh?

Realism is absolute cancer

Your sentence is fucked up, but if you're trying to say world doesn't have those things it does.
>old MH didn't have fast travel
yes it did lmao

>No actual farms
>No poogie
>No trenya
>No treasure hunt quests
>No ecology videos
>No negative armor skills
>No way to reliable craft charms and decos
>No underwater
>No seasons
>No weapon length variations
But atleast we got ledges, the verticality meme and mounting huh

pretty much. don't forget the trans rights and blm lectures, too, and product placement for soilent. capcom is naughty dog with japanese names in the credits.

Even the original MH wasn't that difficult, you were just worse at video games

>Yeah it would actually feel like old MH where killing a huge monster was a fucking feat you had to work up to
based retard.

Half the "anime bullshit" from Generations is baked into the movesets in World, I never understood why people pretend World didn't have the super move problem that Gen did

Presentation is everything. Building up to a super move using other moves is fun. Watching a meter go up so you can cover the screen in particle effects and do a gorillion damage isn't fun.

>No actual palico training with customizable stats, and dynamic skill learning depending on which monsters you hunt
>No actual palico kitchens, where you bring in the ingredients
>no subsquests in every quest now just like in Tri and Dos
>Online lobbies no longer a cool place to gather, just a hall with quests to pick from
>I dunno what else to add but fuck styles and arts

this but unironically. Chuds btfo

>yes it did lmao
in the form of a consumable item that you had to decide yourself to bring on the mission or hope that you can find the materials locally, which realistically, no one would ever do. if someone forgot an item theyd just restart and bring it instead of crafting it as they go

Can we agree that Tri is the best?

Attached: monster_hunter_tri_screen_1.jpg (640x359, 38.27K)

No. 4U is.

Is is the most kino.
But the best goes to FU
Faggots filtered by hitboxes be gone