In 2022, post Elden Ring, Wind Waker is considered the best Zelda ask anyone on the street

In 2022, post Elden Ring, Wind Waker is considered the best Zelda ask anyone on the street

Attached: A4D346DA-5C3A-4D9C-A0AA-CF6F73DC5AF1.jpg (1280x720, 505.72K)

i literally just asked two people. Both said Ocarina and one didn't know what Windwaker was (understandably so)

most will say OOT because its what their favorite youtuber said. now ask anyone which zeldas they actually finished.

imagine watching e-celebs retards

I cant either but its undeniable many people do

It's my favorite, sailing is comfy. They ruined it with the swift sail in the remaster though.

2D: LTTP
3D: OOT
2D Zeldas >>>>>>>> 3D Zeldas
Feel free to respond to this post with "based"

wind waker is an unfinished game, only 5 actual sized islands

sailing is boring. at least stuff can happen when you're walking across botw's open fields

That's not how you spell Twilight Princess

which part was your favorite? collecting the soul balls with dreadful twilight world music or skating through the desert on the fucking spinning top gimmick?

it's botw by far, seethe until death

Attached: FIFVkkIWUAA53oV.jpg (1200x1350, 228.65K)

ngl the spinning top was pretty cool. just wish it didn't require tracks

out of five people on the street:

2 said Ocarina of Time
1 said Majora’s Mask
1 said Zelda
1 said Minish Cap

I just asked ten people and some said BotW, some said OoT, and some said MM. I looked at them and said "Well at least you didn't pick Wind Waker because that game sucks ass" and everybody clapped.

>Imagine pretending people don't these days
>Imagine pretending ANYONE that hasn't been on the internet before 2005 holding a sincere point of view and not just something lifted from a "Famous" Person

Also the best Zelda games were the Gameboy/Color ones
Cry about it

I prefer Twilight Princess but I enjoy Wind Waker as well. Twilight Princess has better dungeons imo.

Attached: tumblr_nc19jtLhpi1rc0vyzo1_1280.jpg (756x900, 136.18K)

>which part was your favorite?

The actual dungeons.

>collecting the soul balls with dreadful twilight world music

Collecting them takes around ten to fifteen minutes. The game even shows you the location of them for pete's sake.

(you) wish

Attached: 4CAF0FE1-9434-41F5-A99F-50BA57F470BF.gif (500x408, 2.92M)

unfinished style over substance

ocean is fun for about an hour then boring

tedium around every corner

Zelda 1 > Link between worlds > link to the past

>posting the HD de-make
kys

I say OoT because I played it before internet at home was even a thing.

I dont have to imagine. Any Forums used to be filled with such people. Now it's full of boring trendfollowers

>soul vs soulless