What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: R.jpg (1000x1187, 158.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sexymalena.com/products/game-lady-real-doll-168cm-5ft6-e-cup-appealing-cosplay-silicone-sex-doll-ellie?_pos=4&_sid=98ca41f6a&_ss=r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: gd.gif (409x250, 2.52M)

FPBP

Bruce Straley leaving and therefore not putting Cuckmann on a leash.

10 million sales is pretty good.

>kill off best character
>make main protag a lesbian after the fact with a dlc
>introduce tranny character that kills off best character
>gay tranny sex scenes

EVERYTHING

Attached: 1651859830358.jpg (666x283, 95.12K)

>coping already

it's guilty of contributing to the meltal breakdown of third worlders cultists who can only afford one gaming platform

Naughty Dog hasn't made anything even remotely playable since 2005, and that's generous since Jak X has a chance to fuck your memory card lmafo

Around half came from preorders and day one sales. It's like $10 now so I can see where the rest came from. Also, just how big was the budget for this game?

oh I forgot this is the safespace thread.

It was so cynical that even Polygon went "Yikes"

Everything

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Retardera is three blocks down

>What went wrong

Jews.

>safe space is when people respond and make fun of me

lmao lol

I hated the last of us 1 because I got it for free on PSN one month, it wasn't bad, I enjoyed it. Cared about the story enough to have an interest in what happens in part 2. I already know about the early and anticlimactic death of Joel, how Ellie is written like shit, and you're forced to play as the muscle bitch for half the game but is the gameplay at least worth playing it? I wouldn't mind some over the top realistically gory gunplay.

*Played
Not hated, what the fuck this is what I get for phoneposting

>Obsessed

Tries to have balls to an aidience that consists of comicon type fanbase

The gameplay is exellent

Hi Neil

>Obsessed x2

This
I literally could not care about the game less but it’s pretty obvious you faggots are the ones coping lul
Also PlayStation games dropping to like 10 bucks isn’t rare

Don't you have an HBO show to work on?

tranny propaganda

Alright question to keep the thread alive: What should be changed for the story to be good and what should be kept? If you could change anything about the story what you change?

Attached: 65023-thought-thinking-emoji-free-hq-image.png (5000x5000, 390.1K)

Chuds

>10 million sold
Literally nothing, you failed

People didn't even play it they just repeat what the internet tells them to say.

I haven't played the game but from what I've heard happens, keep Joel alive, keep playing as Joel, kill muscle girl, more zombies, more fun gameplay. Ellie and Joel die at the end.

No one cared about the lesbo plotline. It was forced and contrived in the DLC for the first one. The whole awesome dynamic in 1 was because of Joel/Ellie. I get that she grew up quickly bc of the events but the murderous crazy bitch rage in this second one was overdone.

The only good thing apparently to come out of it was the Ellie sex doll. (Yes it actually exists)

sexymalena.com/products/game-lady-real-doll-168cm-5ft6-e-cup-appealing-cosplay-silicone-sex-doll-ellie?_pos=4&_sid=98ca41f6a&_ss=r

Attached: Ellie Sex Doll.jpg (651x1091, 133.88K)