STALKER 2

>no info from Xbox
>no info from GSC
This game is never releasing, right? Image stalling development for so long that literal war breaks out.
and if by some miracle the game does release, there will be no fair reviews. everyone will dickride the devs because ukies literally dindu nuffin and were unfairly attacked, that's even if there will be a Ukraine left which IMHO is highly unlikely

Attached: Stalker-2.jpg (1920x1080, 538.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1643320/STALKER_2_Heart_of_Chornobyl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't care. Modding Anomaly.
Since 2007 so much changed including Ukraine itself. Stalker would have never lived up to the first games.

they relocated to Prague so war is irrelevant now
it's a sweet fucking excuse they can milk though

store.steampowered.com/app/1643320/STALKER_2_Heart_of_Chornobyl/
It's realeasiing in december retard

didn't half of the studio leave after first game to make Metro because Grigorovich is a literal psychopath who bought a Ferrari with publisher's budget money and they were constantly remaking the game from scratch?

>Chornobyl
what the fuck. Don't tell me they did the same bullshit they done with muh KYIV

of course

gimme some sauce on that shit
not saying I don't believe you, I just don't want to

>including Ukraine itself
the first stalker Games were entirely in Russian and didn't even have Ukrainian versions i don't think. i wonder if they'd still make it fully in Russian now.

on second thought, here's a note from the wikipedia article
Notes
>The subtitle was formerly spelled "Heart of Chernobyl", but was edited to use the Ukrainian spelling in the wake of the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine.
what the fuuuck. even more reason to hate on ukrainians

What's so unbelievable about a studio from a country being attacked by Russia deciding to change the name of their game to their local language instead of Russian?
Next you'll act surprised when you learn that they cancelled the Russian version.

its because its releasing on epic game store

that Steam page not enough?
they've been doing it bit by bit since 2014
of course it went into virtue signaling overdrive this year

Already announced the game will only be dubbed in English and Ukranian. There'll be Russian subtitles though.

>the first stalker Games were entirely in Russian and didn't even have Ukrainian versions
They were voiced by ukrainian VAs. They even had ukie voices
>they've been doing it bit by bit since 2014
No they haven't. Kiev has been Kiev for hundreds of years. No reason to change it now. And chernobyl has been spelled this way for at least 50 years by now.

>Already announced the game will only be dubbed in English and Ukranian
but the trailer was in Russian. Why the fuck not? Besides, not even ukrainians speak ukrainian. Half of ukies are native russian speakers and the other half understands it perfectly well.

>No they haven't.
nigger they've been renaming street and town names everywhere
fuck's sake they literally renamed some shithole on the east bank of Dnieper to New York

>Why the fuck not?
Because of the war, undoubtedly.
Most westerners don't give a shit as long as it's fully in English anyway. And Ukranians speak Ukranian as well as Russian, so it's not like it's a loss for them.

>fuck's sake they literally renamed some shithole on the east bank of Dnieper to New York
LMAO. Link that shit, user!

>Because of the war, undoubtedly.
so because the russian govt and daddy putin unanimously decided to send in unwilling conscripts into Ukraine to deal with Azov and NATO mercs, we now now have to hear broken english accents or incoherrent ukrainian babbling when playing Stalker 2?

you don't have a concept of the kind of twisted patriotism they foster in that country