Blizzdrones…

Blizzdrones…

Attached: IMG_1207.png (750x794, 644.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97b5iE9YiNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>polygonposting
kys

Even has secret walls that you can't progress through unless you pay money, you stop getting drops after a while of playing for free.

I guess Blizzard needed the cash to cover all their lawsuits.

nigger confirmed

Attached: QKZppEgjfULGoTUxfho7GB.jpg (1920x1081, 101.63K)

>bad is actually good
>and here's why
how did you like my article
do you think I could get a journo job

Polygon is literally saying here that in 1996 Diablo was released with intention of putting it on smart phones which would not exist for another ten years.

>game literally started out as a mobile game but under a different name
>later got reskinned to be a diablo game
wwwwwoooooowwww a mobile game ends up playing like a mobile game

Only if you suck at videogames.

shit opinion on clickbait website

Question, does it surprise you?

diablo clones suck and only appeal to autists
>DOOD I FARMED FOR 100 HOURS LOOK NOW I CAN DO THE SAME DUNGEON OVER AND OVER AND ONESHOT EVERYTHING BY HOLDING DOWN LMB

Attached: 1639042908600.gif (300x225, 1.43M)

they're saying diablo's gameplay loop is no different from what you find in most mobile game trash today

Kek but diablos shutting graphics are hood for mobile

Honestly they're right and it should be said. I get why people liked having something to dump time into, and the art direction was solid, but the actual gameplay design and any loot-focused RPG is an absolute fucking skinner box slog. Never understood the appeal, no substance, no real fun. The implementation of modern cash shop mechanics is natural. I'm not saying it's good, but it fits the shitty gameplay loop so perfectly to skip it that it's a wonder nobody thought of it earlier, and that this style of game hadn't been blamed for the gatcha menace more.

Attached: 1647001618186.jpg (572x564, 81.76K)

All you guys are fucking idiots. The point is that Diablo being a massive grindfest makes it perfect to insert microtransaction to cut out the grind and make predatory companies a ton of money.
They aren't saying that microtransactions are a good thing you goddamn morons

>you stop getting drops after a while of playing for free.
are you fucking kidding me? lmao wat

Any Forums as a board does not operate in good faith at any time. It's just a constant search for outrages and TORtanics.

Your odds lower after you get a few good drops, regardless of if you are free or not. People are just throwing everything they can at this game to shit on it.

$5 in and I love the game.

that's porygon not polygon you fucking subhuman

>Your odds lower after you get a few good drops
holy fucking shit, is this reality? how can anyone deal with this shit.

They'll never get my money.

Attached: 1653432994601.gif (700x700, 96.37K)

depends, can you beat tutorials?

Attached: bird vs game journalist.webm (640x360, 2.32M)

youtube.com/watch?v=97b5iE9YiNw

Imagine being a nigger that doesn't even know that's how Japanese pronounce L as R.

I will never pay for a phone game.

Attached: me.jpg (902x1792, 67.09K)

>can't refute the actual arguments of the article
cope

Blizzdrones will defend anything

They don't need your money. That's the thing, they'll get enough money from other people to continue making games like this. And the games we enjoy will cease to exist.

Attached: 2969881139_4bf38f21df_b.jpg (682x1024, 297.66K)

>games don't have infinite content
yeah no shit, faggot

Oh well, that's too bad; what a shame.

Attached: 1648833898257.jpg (1280x720, 65.7K)

Yeah, it resets daily though

>blizzdrones
These people do not exist anymore. There are a lot of Chinese people and a few streamers who are enjoying Diablo but I’d hardly call them blizzdrones

capitalism has failed gaming. this image is before the release of the game to asian markets that gobble this shit up btw.

Attached: absolute state of gaming.png (972x907, 163.38K)