It has to be DARK and SERIOUS

>it has to be DARK and SERIOUS

what trash

Attached: SGK5VYIHBNBI5HU4NX454RVGOM.jpg (900x600, 58.87K)

>ITS NOT DUSTY AND YELLOW LIKE ALL SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES
retarded gringo

>NOOOOO! NOT MY BROWN POOPOO FILTER! YOU CAN'T ARRRGGGHHHHH HELP ME SADDLER, AND STOP NIGGERMAN!

Attached: 9645502283ea98b61ef3a6a8797ddd7d.jpg (735x632, 41.81K)

what were you having some sort of a giggle playing through the game the first time or something?
can a toy monkey clap some symbols together and you would start laughing?

>no second floor with a window
>no dramatic jump through it now
Yep it's gonna fucking suck.

left looks awful
right looks generic

>why does a place in the mountains looks..like a place in the muntains?!
>WHY IS THE MOUNTAINS BROWN

I love how the morons in the thread are responding like Re4 was some forgotten shitty game instead of one of the most famous, most liked and revolutionary games.

It's like coming into a Diablo 2 thread and going "Muh looting and stupid lvling up?? this gaem sux"
I'm fine with you not liking it, but if you think RE4 is BAD you're unironically a fucking idiot. It's a masterpiece and capcom wasn't able to tell what made it so loved and just went with making it completely dark and serious, with none of the cheese that made the last game charming and enjoyable.

ok

Looks so damn soulless, god damn

>one of the most famous, most liked and revolutionary games
like skyrim and cod4

Aside from Resistance and DOOM, i don't particularly like FPSs. And I have yet to finish Skyrim

but my two favorite games are, in this order

1° Disco Elysium
2° Darkest Dungeon

We've seen the actual village section where the assault with Dr. Salvador happens and it's daytime, so chances are you'll get there early morning still at night time and then right after the first Ganados the sun will come up

Attached: Resident-Evil-4-Remake-3-1.jpg (1600x900, 328.46K)

Yes

IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE DIARREAH

Attached: a78.png (691x653, 21.32K)

lmao all the retards in this thread, yellow filter will always be better

>protagonista se llama León
>juego ocorre en la Galiza
por qué?

latinxcel seething rn

the important question you should be asking is, what does it mean if it starts at night?
re4 has the day into night transition to highlight that the plaga - which had an excuse to remain hidden as a powerful enemy that would have been too much early on - can only come out at night
what the fuck are they planning with this ganada plagas shit now if its night from the start?
this must mean the transition from leon being knocked unconscious and waking up at night isn't going to be a thing anymore either

> Average RE4 player at the time of its release.

This game is pretty good! But too bad they had to sacrifice the horror elements!

> Average zoomer/neckbeard on this board

Nooo where is the shit writing??? Muh so bsd is good
Muuh ballistics
Muh looking at Ashley skirt :"((

I miss the simple and cohesive visual design of old 3d games, they had limited hardware so they were primary about conveying information first. The opening village section in RE4 is the perfect example of this. You don't need to enter the house that triggers the chainsaw guy but most people will because it's the first noticeable safe spot, and then they'll retreat upstairs to find the shotgun on the wall because it's the first thing you see on the second floor. You're never told to do this, you're just naturally led in that direction.

Modern video games suck ass at this shit because there's so much visual clutter and everything has to be "realistic" and make sense. I totally missed the shotgun in RE8 on my first playthrough of its village section because unlike the RE4 shotgun it's literally just another item lying on a dinner table with a bunch of other shit. Yes that's more realistic but it also makes for worse visual game design.

Attached: 1528578705837.png (458x485, 312.26K)

It's good that they're making it different because current year capcom could never make something that's even close to the original RE4.

The original game is on every possible accessible platform and is HD on PC.

They can do whatever they want with the remake and if you hate it, you have the original. This is not a Demons' Souls situation