Just frame sonic boom combos

>Just frame sonic boom combos
Is Street Fighter good again?

twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1536725147201245184

Attached: 1632953646321.png (980x1327, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VesperArcade/status/1535803622885273601
jp.ign.com/street-fighter-6/60367/interview/63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He rocks a goatee surprisingly well.

>just frame inputs
fuck this game

Just do the normal version then scrub. Also it will probably have a 2-3 frame window like most other recent just-frames.

Attached: 1623903403437.png (433x640, 352.4K)

they gave my nigga eyebrows holy shit

>still cant do a EWGF on hitbox
Help.

I don't even know how long you have to hold back to throw a SB, how long it is?

don't worry you can sonic boom with 1 button so it will be feasible

So the "look into the future of SF" when Luke got released in SFV was just frames being a thing for more characters?

Luke has a similar thing with the timing on his specials, which either means they are common throughout the cast or a neat story link. I remember he kind of had it in SFV as well but this might be another layer to his timings.

Depends on the game.

yea street fighter is good because it has combos you can’t do. i clearly remember everyone loving this shit in sf4

SF charge times are usually 60 frames.

It is even just frame?
It more like "Throw the sonic boom withing 1 second when the charge is up" or it is really 2-3 frame tolerant? Do we even know?

Press both right and attack using your right hand.

Will they add just frame moves to make up for easy mode?

Isn't it tap right, (neutral) down-right+attack?

Not him but fuck off
Just frames are stupid and only there to create a skill gap that is not by skill.
As that SF twtitter shows, to get max damage from a combo you are gonna have to just frame a boom into a flash kick hit confirm that is fucking retarded.
To add to that they "balance" the game all the time, so you can spend a few weeks perfecting the timing, play for 6 months worth of muscle memory then they change teh frame data and fuck you up, which makes relearning it next to impossible because you are trying to unlearn muscle memory.
They did that in the last major SFV patch with dans just frame inputs, I cannot even fucking do them now.

Attached: 1637204803970.gif (320x567, 2.95M)

luke has no just frames

they’ll ad them to make you want to use easy mode

>Just frames are stupid and only there to create a skill gap that is not by skill.
lmao. simply lol.

>only there to create a skill gap
It's also there because it's incredibly fun to do. Just frames are one of my favorite things in the genre. I hope all your mains will require just-frames for decent damage.

Attached: 587io768lo579l.jpg (1280x720, 124.43K)

Yes, he does.

>i clearly remember everyone loving this shit in sf4
But they did though? The only complaint with any grounds was 1 frame links in basic bnbs. Hard combos are a good way to add more to a character at high level, best done by a difficult way to extend the basics creating a natural learning curve. I never got this whole you can only like an aspect of a game if you mastered it. Is this just people butthurt they can't do it?

I don't like just frames.
I though SF5 kind-of removed them?

>only there to create a skill gap that is not by skill.

Attached: 1637764144292.png (267x211, 35.06K)

>which makes relearning it next to impossible because you are trying to unlearn muscle memory
Then you're either just bad or trying to jump right in instead of learning the timing slowly.

>bitches already complaining about "muh accesibility" in the comments
why are gamers so fucking bad nowadays? Getting fucking good input shouldn't even be an optional thing, it should be the norm.

Its probably like 2-3 frames

I think Kage has them

>he can't unlearn timing of frames
I'm sorry to tell you, but you might be mentally challenged

>charge characters
no thanks nigga

good
go somewhere else faggot

>tfw my ewgf practice might pay off in a different game
didn't see this coming

I hope this becomes a general thing for a lot of characters in VI. Or at least Juri and Mimi since I want to play them. In DBFZ I was desperately hoping that somehow Bardock's 236S would have a just frame flaming version that looks like his B3 attack.

Attached: HeatPhalanx.png (924x714, 697.82K)

SF5 removed 1 frame links. Most just-frames windows in games around 2-3 frames.

This. Charge characters are fucking stupid because they unironically filter me.

Attached: 1643613946209.jpg (696x785, 35.02K)

I feel like they are trying to give characters a different ways to be complex
>Ryu has a new power up move
>Jamie drinks to unlock moves/target combos
>Guile/Luke just frames
Chun is the one I'm kind of unsure of. She has her new stance which has 6 options, think she can combo into/out of it.

Everybody that played the demo said Chun was the most complex of them all already.

That is exactly what it is
Just frames are not about skill in gameplay or using footsies, reading the character or player etc the just frame on guiles boom there is about locking the biggest damage combos behind praticed and muscle memorised executions, which is not skill.
That is like the speed runner fags saying you are not skilled at mario 64 until you can do a half an A press, or nintendo locking getting stars by half A presses
It is that retarded.
Not that I have an issue with just frames I just dont think things should be locked out by them. I don't even mind just frames having extra damage like for eg hiachis palm blast having the electric and harder knockdown but entire max damage combos/optimals being locked behind a just frame is retarded.
Kind of goes against what capcom is trying to do with SF6 by making it accessible.
This is a more convoluted mechanic.

>Just frames are one of my favorite things in the genre
why exactly?

The main issue with this is that they will over time, change frame data and shit wont work forcing you to relearn everything again. They have been doing this in SFV for years trying to "freshen" the game, NRS do this in every game as well, in fact they randomly released a post game patch after they abandoned MK11 just to change the frame data on rolls which absolutely ruined my muscle memory, I dropped the game.
Just frames make this shit so difficult to relearn
(MK11 roll is essentially a just frame)
I abandoned the game now. Second time an NRS game has ruined the game for me with a post release patch.
I saw that after replying but I actually thought you meant in SFV, he doesn't have just frames in that.

>a skill gap that is not by skill.

Attached: retard.png (361x334, 87.01K)

skill issue

Dans entire VT2 is about just frame inputs on his specials to get the OP effects

I wonder if we'll get a repeat of year 1 V where everyone agrees that she's the best/hardest to play, but know no one wins with her until late in the end of the year.

This is already his thing in SFV

>>Just frame
I have been filtered.

Its amazing that of all characters, V did Dan so well. I'd love them to take it even further and truly make Dan a real character in 6. Though mostly cause it is the closest thing to Ryo being in a SF game.

>2-3 frames
>0.033-0.05 second window
jesus christ

Woah there buddy, don't complain or you'll be a casual, alright?

>it is easier to unlearn something and relearn it than to just originally learn it
If you have tried anything in life and then the function of it has changed it takes twice as long to unlearn the old way and learn the new way than it did originally learning the thing in the first place, because of unconscious skilful actions, in this case muscle memory of a repetitive task.

>Guile and Luke both yell PERFECT when you hit the just frame
If you don't think this is the tightest shit you're a scrub

Attached: 1407640052204.gif (420x237, 2.9M)

Is there just an insane buffer or something? I only installed SFV to fuck around with my new stick but I noticed that moves that should technically be 1f links (Sakura's M Tatsu into cr. LP) feel extremely easy.

Street Fighter 6 is massive
>jp.ign.com/street-fighter-6/60367/interview/63
>Development of Street Fighter 6 began in 2018. Nakayama (who was directing SF5 at the time) created a 92-page proposal booklet for what he envisioned SF6 being that included FIGHTING GROUND, BATTLE HUB AND WORLD TOUR.
>Nakayama says that while what's in these proposals usually change significantly during the middle of development, the 92-page booklet for SF6 has mostly stayed the same since he created it in 2018 and still contains what he calls the three pillars of the game; the Fighting Ground, Battle Hub and World Tour modes.
>The drink in Jamie's jug is called Yakuyu which is more like a medicinal tea and not actually alcohol. Matsumoto followed up by calling it 'a special drink' and everyone in the room started laughing.
>They don't think of World Tour Mode as an extra mode but rather a single game's worth of content. They think the same about Fighting Ground and Battle Hub and say that it feels like they've been making three games instead of one, which has been trouble for the producers.
>Nakayama slips up and reveals that Metro City is actually just the first stage of World Tour mode. The interviewer notices and digs further in for more comments from Nakayama; "Well, it's the 'WORLD TOUR'. I can't say for sure yet, but I hope you'll look forward to hearing more about it. We're aiming to create an experience where you can travel the world and become stronger."
>After Matsumoto says this; the interviewer is reminded of his favourite game Shenmue and notes that World Tour mode and Shenmue have something in common due to their origins of stemming from well-known fighting games (Virtua Fighter for Shenmue).
>Upon being asked if they were influenced by Shenmue, Nakayama laughs and says they should have put in a gacha machine.
>"We're not just making a fighting game, we're making 'Street Fighter' itself." - Nakayama on World Tour mode.

Attached: Street-Fighter-6-World-Tour.jpg (1920x1080, 676.39K)