Chiv 2

Now that Steam has it, what's the verdict?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 86.38K)

I'm curious as well. It being nearly half off a day after release worries me.

its really fun, use throwing knives to get people sweaty

The maps and gameplay are better than Mordhau. The combat isn't as sweaty, that may be a good or bad thing depending on you. I like it.

I wish a game in this genre would tackle a group-RTS playstyle like Savage 2 or Natural Selection 2 instead of all just being Deathmatch, CTF, and Capture Point.

Could it work on a gtx 1650?On medium 1080p at least if anyone tried?Since i don't want to waste my money playing on 30 fps

Attached: b.jpg (850x705, 113.25K)

It's just chivalry/mordhau again

It just feels like I'm playing chiv and mordhau again with very little difference. Customization blows ass compared to mord. I prefer directional swing buttons like chiv has to mord.

I played like 10 hours of the beta and had a blast, even playing alone. I may use an argentinian account to buy it for 2,5 dollars

First time trying 2. Why in the fuck did they slow down your camera while swinging? What is this retarded bullshit? Just makes defending againts multiple people impossible if they get behind you.
>But 1v1 autist said it was OP
Who cares.

I'm liking it
the game hasn't reached that point of everyone being really skilled and horrible to play against yet so there's a lot of fun to be had in taking down whole crowds of brainlets with a few swings

11k people are playing it on steam and the player count is slowly going up. I played the beta a year ago and had just as much fun as I did with Mordhau before all the crappy balance changes. Yes, the customization is not as good but the level design is so much better and it seems like the game has more constant updates.

That was done forever ago in 1. I really miss the way 1 shipped, I used to really excel in 2v1 and 3v1 situations.

Swinging a weapon in this game feels like I timetraveled back 20 years godam mordhau is so much better

Inferior in every way to Mordhau. Improves on nothing, casualizes everything, sustains itself only on a variety of map objectives that will become interminably boring by the end of the month.

Also noticeably full of unironic flaming faggots describing their grindr buttsex in chat, encountered almost a dozen in only a day and a half of playing. That said Mordhau devs did let tranny furfags be unpaid chat janitors so they dont win on that point either

Attached: 1604144240268.jpg (960x951, 139.56K)

I love it. I was an epic chad and its so fun to demolish all the steam noobs.

I like knight with battle ax, man at arms with simple sword, and javelin archer

Also I only play mason exclusively

It's not release, it's been on epic for a year.
I don't know but all the seething about it I've seen from mordhau niggers has me intrigued because mordhau was fucking retarded and I had just assumed that all of these games are the same. If chivalry 2 is not like mordhau then it might actually be a decent game

I can't run it. It crashes on start up.
A lot of other people also crash on start up, problem is everyone has a different error message.

All the level 300+ epictards I ran into were hilarious garbage but enjoy the larp

I'm level 80. And I consistently top score on my team. Stay mad tho

The RTS combination doesn't seem to work out that good. I remember natural selection and empire (or what ever that hl2 mod's name was), and while fun at times, the matches were too often heavily imbalanced and not fun. Unless both sides had time to turtle up.

Are you able to remap your buttons? I couldn't during the tutorial, and was more or less forced to switch to playing with a controller. Works just fine though.

I bet you panic at the first mix-up you see and back away into a firepot. I haven't even played mordhau for years but the number of tricked out faggots I dunked on in the last day or so had me embarrassed by proximity

This honestly shouldn't be surprising given you all installed spyware tho

Chiv2 > mordshite. Mordhau devs killed the game by not acting on various bullshit.

No I actually rush groups of 3 - 4 enemies alone with a battle ax and kill at least 2 with heavy attacks every time

Just bought it
Mordhau looks and feels better somehow but this seems promising still

>spam m1 with heavy weapon
>nail 2 mooks who didnt see you
>die instantly
Wow user

I never even played mordhau because I intrinsically knew it was inferior to chiv 1

they all see me you fag. I just get around their blocks with my swings. If they don't see me I kill all four guaranteed

The ballerina shit was still preferable to utterly dumbed down left click spam with infinite blocking. Sorry you were born with no sense of timing

The running in spawn system is worth the entry price alone.

I think my favorite thing is how many random pieces of shit you can use as weapons. You can pick up a chicken and light that chicken on fire and throw it at a person to light them on fire. You can pick up a ballista bolt that just landed and shove it into a guys eyeball. You can jump onto a table full of food mid fight and eat a turkey leg for health. From chairs to fences you can even pick up literal turds and throw them.

Like I said enjoy the larp. I never see level 50+ even halfway up the leaderboards

larp on my cock you noob bitch. I make low level steam users like you fear me

What the fuck fag man. All matches I played were with veterans being among the top five or ten people. You also have some of them raging in chat to do the objective, with noobs don't know what they even are.

Way better than mordashit
I like the sprinting system
Maps are close quarters and create alot of fun
Optimization is surprisingly really good
Better than the first one imo but needs community servers

You sound like a level 200 guy who was talking shit before the match. I slapped his shit four times and teabagged him and he started cursing his own team out

We must be playing a different game. Epictards are getting their little cornholes blown out left and right and crying in the chat threatening people with bans