ITS OVER

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (900x813, 88.73K)

Has there ever been a single good braindead loot clicker?

chris didnt even attempt to fight back and made a no balance league

Fighting vs. Path of Exile is not much of a fight, really. Path of Exile is insanely boring, and even popular streamers like Mathil lose a shit ton of viewers per three months.

20k of those viewers are just from Quin69, and most people don't watch for the actual gameplay, they watch to see how stupid that dude is.

>Dislike both games
>They're both get shit viewers on twitch
>Hate twitch too
Oh no.

Chris Wilson, like the cuckold he is, just gave up.
Remember when he delayed a league because of Cybertranny, pathetic.

Is what amount of retards watching other people play video games a good measure of a game's success?
I mean I watch GDQ for neat or entertaining runs, but I'm not a speedrunner.

wtf it's real

Attached: 1652699914828.jpg (2286x1269, 268.08K)

Why even spend money when it gives nothing

How many viewers does Grim Dawn have?
Its better than both

the perfect gem is only $10k away!

>Grim Yawn

Quin’s entire schtick is to be unapologetically retarded

I bet he gets tons of viewers

Cuck

bro they're just giving them money ironically dood bro its just a joke dood they're only showing how bad it is d00d

Grim Dawn is just slow, boring and complete uninspired.

Attached: boring.png (660x155, 117.96K)

Most likely have near 0

grim dawn is fun but the end-endgame is a bit lacking

Lmao, poe shit munchers resort to false flags now. everything you need to know that the game is in a dire state. How much money is at the stakes for you? Bought the last league's supporter pack? Lol

Time to reinstall

Attached: Sans titre.jpg (1214x391, 110.96K)

Its like reading r/wsb right now. Zoomers get a kick out of watching someone else spending/losing money.

Attached: image_2022-06-14_124957271.png (1440x2560, 140.22K)

>viewers

It's fun and I would like it the most but it lacks endgame and the visuals are dated. Skills look like shit and most buffs don't even have any kind of visual indicator. Visuals contribute so much to the feel of the game and are one of the most important factors for me when it comes to arpgs. It's the reason I played Path of Exile so long even though I hate pretty much everything about it.