CAM ON NINTENDO! REVEAL SUM FAKKEN GAMES!!!

CAM ON NINTENDO! REVEAL SUM FAKKEN GAMES!!!

Attached: E5vEIwkX0AIoHc8[1].jpg (1076x720, 242.83K)

Why are people so fucking desperate when the rest of the year is already filled with major releases for the Switch? Strikers just released, Three Hopes does next week, XC3 comes next month, Splatoon in September, Pokemon in November. Bayonetta maybe still this year. BotW2 next year. It's not like we're suffering a neverending game drought like Playstation users.

>GAMES
GE'EMS*

All those games are shit.

I only care about star fox, fzero pikmin and earthbound so im actually on my way to kms

Nintendo? More like NORFTENDO. (would this mean Xbox is by MicroSOFF)

what's the point for nintendo to announce games when they delay them all the fucking times?
also what the fuck can they announce? would you be really happy if they showed another donkey kong sidescroller or another fire emblem game or starfox?

Get real nigger, God Of War will crush anything Nintendo has put out since 2017

Attached: AYY.webm (854x480, 1.11M)

How are you still alive right now?

WE DA NORF

KINGADANORF

Yeah, but they weren't announced in June.

>would you be really happy if they showed another donkey kong sidescroller or another fire emblem game or starfox?

I would be happy if they were doing what they were supposed to be doing.
Nintendo is a disgrace, they could own the gaming market but they just refuse to give gamers what they want.

>alive
good one user

Attached: 1595004313973.jpg (859x1024, 367.93K)

Gamers don't actually know what they want.

>Enemy taunts you

Attached: EA Sports Presents - Animal Crossing.webm (400x710, 1.96M)

Y-you know what I meant.

based harry hatter

I want a release date for bayonetta 3, is that too much to ask?

why wouldn't you want to see new games for next year and beyond, what a stupid post

Oh nononono snoy sisters how could we let this happen ?

It feels odd for Nintendo to sit out the event, while Sony and Microsoft have done their shows.

I imagine the desperation is also because this Summer replacement event was terrible.

Nintendo hasn't released a solid game since TP.

>Goy of Soi
You played your hand too early

Supposedly, Nintendo wants to distance itself from Summer Game Fest as much as possible - the point where even if they had a direct they would position it at least 1 week away from SGF and have no announcements in SGF at all. At least according to a couple ex-Nintendo employees. It isn't clear why this is, though, so your guess is as good as mine over why Nintendo does not like SGF.

Summer game fest was a shitshow, its understable why nintendo didnt want to be associated with it.

Lmao

Attached: 1640963158611.png (1176x1225, 821.6K)