Immortal Empires

Total War Warhammer is saved

totalwar.com/blog/intro-to-immortal-empires/

Attached: fu43tejsinm11.jpg (434x586, 147.48K)

Where's the blood

Attached: 1654594112552.jpg (652x1024, 52.02K)

>release horrible, unfinished mess
>"oi m8 'ow do we fix dis 'ere shitty game wee'v mayd?"
>"aw too roit m8 we just shit out a bad ad, innit bruv"
>do the marketing equivalent of jingling keys in front of a toddler
>TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER IS SAVED
OP is a retard faggot

>We’re determined to get Immortal Empires into your hands, but we want to be realistic: it won’t be the “final,” finished product on day one—just as Mortal Empires wasn’t at its launch in WARHAMMER II. Ultimately, this entire three-game project won’t truly be complete for years to come, which is why we’re initially launching it under the banner of a “BETA.”
>this entire three-game project won’t truly be complete for years to come
>years to come
>years

Make Sarth a full LL and put him in Tzeentch
Give Sigvald his own mechanics and put him in Slaanesh like he fucking should be
Replace the missing Sig with Be'lakor
I don't know why they refuse to do this, there are 0 people on the planet who are attached to Sigvald being in fucking WoC
oh and also TWWH will be shit until they make campaign map fun which they never will

This shit series only regressed since fucking rome 2, losing feature after feature, mechanic after mechanic

Shogun 2 was the last good total war game

warhammer 2 was nearly as garbage as war3 before mortal empires, and mortal empires was garbage for a solid year and a half to 2 years after its release

i want to clarify that i dont think that makes it okay, but also warhammer 2 did turn out fantastic , so im happy to wait.

>still wasting resources on trannyhammer
but then again these retards also think making a fps game is a good idea

For the lazy who don't want to read the blog.

> Remaining lords stuck in existing factions (Ghorst, Volkmar, Grombrindal etc) will have their own factions and mechanics
>29 existing lords will have new starting positions
>Sea Lanes to get to the other side of the map quicker
>Be'lakor will be in his own faction and playable from start
>New end game challenges
>Rework to corruption

Sounds good on paper. Whether it be executed well, that will have to be a see it to believe it deal.

>August
I don't wanna wait another 2 months...

Attached: 1651361174750.png (500x500, 34.55K)

Gelt daddy will ride again.

Attached: Untitled.png (1277x719, 1.19M)

>Ghorst
Who?

>two months until I can conquer the world as the biggest Chad to ever grace the series
BASED

Attached: total-war-warhammer.jpg (1826x824, 483.23K)

2 had a more stable release (this is not high praise), and vortex was a lot less insufferable than ELIPHAS, OPEN THE PORTAL.
The main thing 3 has on 2 is the turn times, but even that was an upgrade brought over from 2's later development that they didn't manage to fuck up.

Some guy

>No Halflings
>Have to wait till they mod Gnoblar Country as an actual Gnoblar faction for the lulz (similar to skarsnik)
>Probably no lizards neither
I wont buy your game, because I got the second one anyways lmao

Attached: 1654970807672.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

3 also allows players to go at the same time when playing coop. This makes online play so much better.

>giving GaysWorkshop money
You will not be missed

>New dynamic end-game scenarios: randomised mid- to late-game challenges we’re introducing to challenge the late-game steamroll—where the player is so powerful that there’s little-to-no challenge left and less of a reason to complete the campaign. Think Greenskin invasions or resurgences of the undead, as a few examples…
Am I the only one who doesn't like having 5 full stacks spawn in random locations on the map to add some artificial difficulty?

Attached: instanthate.jpg (560x400, 71.31K)

>wrong pic

also the only people who dislike total war warhammer games are spiteful tranoids that hate that the old world won and it will be more popular than age of sigmar for another couple of decades.

Attached: 1631713475449.png (2048x2048, 1.78M)

>Grombrindal gets his own faction
If he isn't sudo-horde with teleport mechanic and quest to punch Malekith I won't even consider pirating this shit.

Attached: 244.jpg (600x827, 87.6K)

yawn. notify me when there is a turbo sale or a complete crack containing the content of all 3 games

I like how the release of tw3 completely killed off total warhammer threads. All hype was just instantly gone

disney shit

>6 million lizard races
>Y NO LIZARD

die retard and there will be a gnoblar faction, after they release a few expansions full of chaos dwarfs.

git gud homo

poorfags back to africa please.

Not even the best greenskin. Outta the way, skinny.

Attached: 1588889896346.png (1657x1080, 1.89M)

>two more months to wait
this upcoming DLC pack better be decent at least.

Attached: lemon lick.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

That's what happens when you make people pay for an open beta.

Was there any word on its release date?

For the DLC? Just this quarter and the roadmap listed it as coming before IE.

The blog post says "August".

Bring back matched combat or at least add more sync kills

>chaos dwarfs related gnoblars
those are gonna be hobgoblins

silence, kike. I will not give you or your reptilian masters money

>Zooming in far enough to see units fighting
Gay.

Total War fags never learn, always ffilling CA pockets with money. I would say the same for warhammerfags, but they were lost since day 1

>halflings
who cares?
>gnoblars
who cares?
>no lizards
what?