Assassin’s Creed 15th Anniversary Celebration

STARTS IN 10 MINUTES GET IN HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=7fqkMF2Jp6s

Attached: assassins-creed-celebration-livestream-1-696x391.jpg (696x391, 48.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-07/assassin-s-creed-infinity-to-offer-live-online-game-service
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are they celebrating? How they killed anything good or decent in the series and that its completely unrecognizable now?

Immortals is the best game they made in years, why are they back to their shitty annual AssCreed snoozefest?

no idea, they already remade the originals right? what can they even show that celebres the past

>Patrice Desilets will never return to AC

Attached: its so fucking over.jpg (406x411, 49.99K)

unity was the best traditional assasins creed game. rogue probably had the best story( followed by 2), black flags was the most fun.

whilst the worlds in the RPG games seems good i literally cannot get into them because the gameplay fucking sucks now and its such a shame. i have zero interest in assassins creeds future as a franchise because of it. every successive installment has been worse and worse. its a marvel really theyve been able to so thoroughly devalue their series.

>old good, new bad

Any chance they drop a teaser for new game? Since they shit them out like every 1-2 years

When?

Attached: 30_year_war.jpg (780x481, 124.65K)

never and you're NEVER EVER getting 1666 Amsterdam

here we go anons get ready for an ass presentation

who do i have to sexually pleasure to get Valhalla & Breakpoint on Steam

Attached: 1650400258983.webm (1600x900, 2.87M)

We already know the next one is gonna be live service shit
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-07/assassin-s-creed-infinity-to-offer-live-online-game-service

I want to have sexual relations with this woman if you catch my drift

they haven't remade anything they repackaged the Ezio games. I'd wager that when their next game flops they will start remaking the original games starting from the first, like Capcom are doing with Resident Evil.

Man they are really pushing the female protag aren’t they? Wasn’t she less popular than the male one?

>Rogue-lite inspired

Attached: Office_worker_birthday.jpg (960x960, 76.57K)

In Odyssey only 1/3 of players chose the female protag.
Idk what the split was for Valhalla.

it's so sad assassin's creed kino died for open world action rpg gaming trend simulator trash

>standalone Discovery Tour
They actually did it, fucking great. Its the only good thing they have anymore

They already released the 2 previous Discovery Tours separately, this was just a matter of time.

>5 years after launch
>YOU CAN FINALLY PLAY IN 60FPS
The absolute COUNTRY of the fucking AAA gaymes industry

I'd be perfectly fine with a remake of 1 as long as it included a feature to minimize the UI and visual effects that make the stealth easier. If it weren't for that stuff being so difficult to avoid AC1 would be a genuinely great stealth game

Uhm???

How is valhalla never plaed it

>ubishit
who gives a fuck

>that's it
im fucking hooting and hollering at how fucking bad that was

>brotherhood
still not as good as Revelations

That's it?

and thats it lol. what did they even announce besides valhalla discovery tour?

Wait was that it? That was a huge waste of time.

that's it?

>60fps boost
>60
>on newest consoles
how the FUCK is this a good news? they can do 120.........

>announcing an announcement
fuck off

Attached: 1647303880164.png (1920x1080, 840.42K)

like all modern assassins creed games. fucking boring and big with unsatisfying content, shitty rpg elements that dont work very well and little to zero feeling of progression

I mean i really liked origins, odyssey was alright, did they neuter the combat more?

That's what VRR is for.

both are bad

truth, i loved the turkiye atmosphere and mature ezio

At least Origins and Odyssey have an interesting setting and a somewhat engaging main character. The world of valhalla is boring as fuck and Eivor has zero personality.

it's the worst out of the 3 nu ass creed games but its okay at best