Redfall

Now that we officially know Redfall is NOT a Left 4 Dead clone and IS an Immersive Sim, what do we think of it?

Attached: F44A00B5-E682-49BD-9047-7046F6691ECD.jpg (1280x720, 217.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5rLqCa5iyME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger garbage

You can solo the game with any character without any of the others around you as bots.

>an Immersive Sim
Sauce? Because big if true.

I concur

youtu.be/5rLqCa5iyME

Interview with Harvey Smith.

it looks shit but arkane have literally never disappointed me. Granted this is the shitty arkane but still
deathloop has been their weakest game but i still enjoyed it

Their trailers have literally never done their games justice. The interview posted above clears up a lot.

>buy redfall
>go solo only
>choose white male (Jacob Boyer)
>never see minority protags even once
TWISTED

Attached: 6C7C46B6-FAE1-4E9E-A513-E0398398AEA7.gif (200x200, 973.42K)

Yeah, looks like Back 4 Blood clone, with worse characters.

Cool, but can I join the vampires and ditch the wallstreet protesters?

Conceptually it seems interesting but as soon as I actually saw the game with that presentation and writing I nope'd out.

Probably not.

What exactly is wrong with the presentation of the game?

Shit, would not play even if you paid me.

>It's an immersive sim because the gameplay is slow and clunky compared to L4D.
No you dumb cunt

>vampires are a metaphor for the 0.1%, the ones that have everything, and they have it by preying on everyone else
i absolutely mean this literally, not as a meme, but as a genuine response

i was going to buy the game but i changed my mind.
i'm not even going to pirate it, just so i don't get the temptation to discuss the game and increase the word of mouth

Is it still filled to the brim with niggers? If so then I'm Immersively not interested.

Not him but constant talking bullshit trying to pull of marvel tier jokes. In the presentation the character you play did not shut the fuck up

Fucking retard, it was literally said to be one by the lead dev himself.

Yeah, and I tell girls my cock is massive when it's as mid as Redfall. Don't believe retards trying to sell you something.

>immersive sim
Get the fuck out you fag lmao people forget this garbage exists the moment they take their eyes off it.

Soloing the game cuts the shitty quips out. You can literally go the entire game without seeing or hearing the black girl to boot.

how is that an immersive sim? all they showed is shooty shooty

Its looks more like a looter shooter with borderlands comedy

>how is prey an Immersive sim?
>all they showed was running away and shooting!

no they didn't