MMO

It would be easy to make fun combat.

Attached: ulqmDNO.jpg (750x1049, 109.86K)

yeah but it cant be action oriented

> white hair
> black eyebrows
why?

>ANOTHER generic whitewashed character

Attached: 1652722335696.jpg (773x607, 36.89K)

It can. Networking is position; direction; action.

Attached: 8f027a1ee396a936c1f29ade324558d7.jpg (564x564, 40.07K)

>computer illiterate zoomers screenshot a fucking social cancer post instead of saving image

>It would be easy to make fun combat.
It's extremely difficult to make engaging PVE co-op content without using some form of tab targeting. Collision mechanics are fucking awful in this type of game.

you probably can't save it directly easily, one day we'll get out of responsive web design hell

Contrast.

She has blue eyes.

Oral

chokers are black belts for ______

can't save instagram pictures for whatever reason

wildstar was okay combat but I couldn't get past the constant YOU'RE A BADASS shit
also I loved and hated Firefall and wish we got an alternative

>It's extremely difficult to make engaging PVE co-op content without using some form of tab targeting. Collision mechanics are fucking awful in this type of game.
Is collision the only example? RTS have been doing many-unit collision (and projectiles) since at least 1999.

Attached: R (5).jpg (1100x619, 177.21K)

At this point, we can consider the MMO genre dead and buried. Our only hope is Riot's new MMO which is 100% going to be a cultural phenomenon that rivals WOW at its peak.

Wildstar's problem was leveling and being a theme park.

Firefall seemed really advanced.

Yeah wildstar had other issues but I think it's easier for a game to fix its systems than its writing.
First I was lured into the idea with Huxley but it got turned into shit and died and Firefall was the next closest thing that seemed to have promise.

>RTS have been doing many-unit collision (and projectiles) since at least 1999.
RTS are not PVE co-op games. Did you even read my post?

If you can see it, you've already downloaded it, retards.. Imagine letting big corpo dictate you what you are allowed to "save"

Attached: 1548536906384.jpg (1440x1800, 286.11K)

Nobody is gonna make a big budget sandbox MMO ever again. We as an industry have successfully gaslit ourselves into never trying anything that differs from the established WOW formula.

>action combat that needs everyone to be on 20ms ping in a mmo
>meh playerbase scattered across 40+ servers
If anything make more MMOs like Eve or Albion that are build around one global server with combat that works at 200ms+ ping. Tell countries that can't get a decent ping to eat a dick.

why my hair is brown but my beard is black?