HAHAH.. you can't be serious... you can't be, you just can't be.. HAHAHAHAHA. HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THIS BADLY

HAHAH.. you can't be serious... you can't be, you just can't be.. HAHAHAHAHA. HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THIS BADLY.

Attached: 1655195173764.png (640x391, 212.15K)

Don't care. Still going to buy Cyberpunk 2077.

b...based

>another episode of /k/ shills seething over mundane shit

classic bethesda

People who despise guns are being hired in gaming industry, so they lack interest to even have common knowledge.

Yeah i mean, idk what i should've expected when a bunch of people who look like this are designing the guns for Starfield.

Attached: istockphoto-1187117682-1024x1024.jpg (1024x842, 110.66K)

It's the future, infinite ammo mod.

full bullet being ejected, barrel is square meaning little gas will get behind the bullet, anything else?

>/k/
Anyone who is slightly interested in mechanical stuff, not even guns, will get triggered by this
>rectangular barrels
>circular rounds

It's a shotgun and those are rifle rounds.

maybe it was supposed to take caseless kek

Live cam at Bethesda of a developer trying to figure out which shape goes into a square hole

Attached: 50uskn.jpg (960x439, 56.79K)

Aight, so so far we have:

Rectangle barrel with circle rounds (no gas will get behind the bullet)
Wrong ammunition type
Unspent round being ejected (full bullet not the shell like it should be)

Based

not only that but they're full cartridges being ejected, they haven't even been fired
out of a fucking shotgun no less
a shotgun with square barrel
ejecting completely unfired circular rifle rounds
rifle rounds that wouldn't look out of place in a 1950's game
in a world set in the 2300s
>FROM THE MAKERS OF THE COMBAT SHOTGUN...

Attached: CUMBAT SHITGUN.png (1000x305, 200.23K)

no ejector

Wow guys, y'all are so smart! Wish one day I could be just like you guys...

They should stick to swords.

its a double barrel, it would not need one right?

it just werks

I was gonna make a "Here at Aperture Science we fire the whole bullet" joke but apparently the shotgun ejects them like that? Wow, I can't believe there are people who are shilling for this game, even if ironically.

>stop noticing things
This is why modern game development is so lazy.

Keep seething. Rule of cool nigger. And square space shotguns look cool.

>unmodded
You deserve what you get

It's a sci-fi game, anything goes. I'd imagine in the future they would develop some kind of one-size-fits-all ammunition type.

>Generic
>Generic
>Generic
>Boring
>Boring
>Boring
This is all I can think when I saw the trailer and gameplay. This shit looks like FO4 but in space but without all the things that make the FO ip unique and recognizable. Starfield on the other hand looks like generic Hollywood sci-fi like Interstellar or The Martian. The combat looks so incredibly dull and boring just generic shooting but with a jet pack. Fucking dime and dozen gameplay. I was hoping that Starfield was gonna be a space opera like setting with space magic and alien empires etc. Not this boring "realistic" shit. They didn't even bother to put in cybernetics/cyberpunk shit to spice up combat

Attached: interstellar.jpg (3600x2400, 3.16M)

omg this! I almost died when I saw this, don't fools at Bethesda know how guns work in their futuristic space game? Dumb morons..........

Why wouldn't it? You still need something to pop the shells up when you break it open.

based?

>space age setting has bolt action rifles and break shotguns but makes them look sci fiish
I fucking hate this meme

there's nothing cool about a shotgun with rifle rounds.

rule of cool would be some sci-fi futuristic caseless square shotgun shell
or something fucked up like pic related being loaded into some massive handheld boomstick

Attached: heavy shelling.png (298x678, 451.24K)

Exactly, but unironically.

I'm mostly disappointed because they didn't make this kind of a rookie fuckup making their first ever shooter, 15 years ago
which confirms people's fears that studios are experiencing huge brain drain and fill the vacancies with incompetent mouthbreaters and women

just make the cartridge square too then retard
it is dumb, yeah

how many times are you gonna spam this faggot

Here at Aperture we eject the whole bullet. That's 60% more bullet, per bullet.

look, we got a game dev here.
hey asshole, if you're goin to put guns in your game, can you spend an hour doing basic research ? maybe start with what shape fits into a square hole?

I like how practical everything looks though, I don't care for Halo/Mass Effect where everything is a hologram and works through space magic.

About as many times as your Mom takes BBC

meanwhile normal people don't give a shit. who fucking cares lmao seethe more

there doesnt seem to be ANY smoke at all, and given that theres a square barrel there should be at least SOME left over when the barrel breaks open.

why are you still here? i told you to go read a book

>Normal people
Then why are you faggots here on Any Forums? Fucking summerfag tourists.

do you miss him yet

Attached: sawyer.png (1280x720, 2.13M)