Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.

Attached: wo-long-fallen-dynasty-06-12-22-1.jpg (1280x720, 196.19K)

Sekiro copy & paste

Combat system will probably have way more depth and the story will probably have a lot more real historical context depending on how much you want to treat the Three Kingdoms as "history".

I hope they follow the historic events like in Nioh.
It was actually fun to learn what shit was going on in Japan back in the day through a video game

cope

Attached: 779945-sekiro-shadows-die-twice-xbox-one-front-cover.jpg (800x1200, 127.44K)

Where's the gameplay?

>sekiro, but chinese
it doesn't get more bland than this

Wo Long Gay Bowser

Chinese lore sounds fucking retarded. The Ching Chong music during the trailer made me want to stab my ears.

Cope with what?

Literally the only game of worth announced this summer. Videogames are dead except for a few japanese titles like this

Niohbros are eating good.

This game burns your L1 faggot brain. Don't buy it because you are too weak to learn the combat

looks based

i didn't knew sekiro was getting a sequel

Gameplay-wise, will it be Nioh 3 or Ninja Gaiden 4?

Attached: 1329100212632.png (136x144, 3.88K)

We don't know but bloodborne and nioh creators teaming up is enough reason to be excited about

TGS in few months. It's day one on all platforms this time. No timed snoy exclusivity.

Attached: 1655116117925.jpg (1080x1327, 192.1K)

>china

Attached: cover.jpg (700x972, 46.38K)

Definitely nioh. TN is not good enough to make new ninja gaiden without itagaki

>MC is a nameless soldier with an eternal qi spirit core and everyone wants a piece of him
Wonder how it's going to translate into gameplay

Attached: 1651559659489.gif (512x512, 533.17K)

Is it Xbox and PC exclusive?

Character creator from Nioh 2 confirmed.

Based Lu Bu supporting his adopted father

See

CAO CAO DID NOTHING WRONG

Yeah. People loved it. No reason to ditch it.

I'm assuming somewhere in the middle. It'll definitely have a lot of Nioh DNA but I get the feeling they'll downplay the RPG elements and make it more of an action game with less focus on loot.

That Guandao better not a skill-use only weapon

Attached: Han armaments.png (500x742, 232.93K)