What's the point of this when you could just get a PC?

What's the point of this when you could just get a PC?

Attached: b90ad58f-9950-44a7-87fa-1ee8f0b6a90e.jpg (768x792, 70.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jbhifi.co.nz/controller/collective-minds-cronus-zen/383578/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can turn off crossplay and never have to play against PCheats.

>you could just get a PC
You cant

Why is it so fucking hard for PC players to understand that some people just want a console? They just want to buy a dumb box that's like 500 euros, plug it in, and put in the game disc. It's like when console players try to argue that consoles are superior to PCs, which is hilarious. It makes no sense to me.

Attached: 1643922851323.png (367x321, 177.37K)

>what's the point of buying this $500 tailored specifically for playing games when you could buy a $3000 gaming pc, spend hours trying to get a game to work, then spend the rest of the day shitposting on Any Forums instead of actually playing games

i like it

>tailored specifically for playing games
its not 1995 anymore sadly for consoles

idk, you tell me what's the point of having a nigger fuck your gf when you can do it yourself?

>plug it in, and put in the game disc.
That hasn't been a thing for a few gens now. Gaming on a console is 100 times more tedious than just installing steam.

>$3000

Attached: 1603236048045.png (485x312, 116.14K)

>Put in the game disc
>Disc prompts me to download 50GB of game data
Fucking Xbox, I tell you what. If you're not buying a PS5, buy a PC and skip the Xbox.

It's the only way to play OG xbox and 360 exclusives. It's also the best way to play older console multiplats like rdr1.
It's also great for bringing to a get together with friends for emulating classics like mario kart, mario party, etc

It also plays more playstation games than an actual playstation

Attached: 1654309313729.png (1140x655, 1.29M)

>mfw I literally do this
I've modded skyrim and minecraft to high holy hell and yet all I do is watch youtube all day

Attached: 1650587108561.jpg (249x243, 11.84K)

>its cheaper
>Controller is better than keyboard and mouse
>Way better community full of people who actually play games instead of toy around with their 3d wallpapers and have furry VRchat sex.
>Online isn't full of cheaters and retarded esports elitism
>I don't produce abnormal amounts of estrogen

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 385.13K)

good price

This. PCs are for fucking autistic tweens who sit in their cum stenched bedrooms jerking off to hentai all day.

No adult lives like this.

>Why is it so fucking hard for PC players to understand that some people just want a console
These people haven't realised yet that videogames are literally just toys

5900X + 3090 here.
Guess what? I still own a sexbox (and ps5 and switch and deck).

I'm surprised by how unregulated xbox live is. I've called so many people Nigger, faggot and other various slurs through text chat for years and I'm still not banned

poorfags are also complacent idiots. who could have guessed?

It's the poor option

Not quite. A bunch of players now use chronus devices to cheat on consoles.

I'm old now and prefer to sit on the couch, turn it on with 1 button and be in my game library. Yes I am aware you can have a pc hooked up to your tv in the living room but it's sort of all in 1, super convenient, you dont have to download drivers and get games to run, you dont have to autistically fuck around with settings to increase fps. You get what you get and for some reason I prefer that

jbhifi.co.nz/controller/collective-minds-cronus-zen/383578/
>costs more than 2 games
DO CONSOLELS REALLY?/??/

so let me get this straight

Xbox - normalfags/dudebros
PS5 - weebs/nigs
Switch - children/manchildren/women
PC - autistic teenagers that want to be like their favorite streamers/ Any Forums anons who spend more time shitposting than playing games

Attached: 1583272483514.jpg (250x250, 13.57K)

>They just want to buy a dumb box that's like 500 euros, plug it in, and put in the game disc.
This hasn't been the case since, what, 7th gen?

Attached: EnQ_muaVkAMjKR8.jpg (680x383, 17.19K)

>you dont have to download drivers and get games to run
How the fuck is this STILL an argument being used? You mean you cannot wait like 5 fucking minutes to download and install a driver every couple of months? Really? What about your fucking slow ass console updates that take a long fucking time?

>you dont have to autistically fuck around with settings to increase fps
Every game has presets (low, medium, high, ultra) that you can set it to if you don't want to tinker around with settings and tune it to exactly how you want it.

Who says shit like this? How about making some actual arguments that make sense in favor of consoles, like for example the fact that consoles still have some exclusives?

Attached: 1654267750667.jpg (203x192, 33.77K)

>Xbox - normalfags/dudebros
Only in America, Europe normies prefer Sony and Japan normies prefer Nintendo

PS is normalfags, Xbox is rednecks.

It's the same "people" saying why not get a laptop instead of a steamdeck.

I gave a simple reason. All in 1 convenience and simplicity. Now that there is gamepass too theres that

Based reasonable and impartial user.